video guide on quoting

thrasher_565

a video guide on how to quote that all new users have to watch.

could also  explain on other things not just quoting thow like how to edit how to pm and so on. how to sub to a post how to mark an answer and why.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

I find it bit funny that editing is so weird concept.

But as always, its so easy to skip to end of video and all other things we would need to do. Quoting&tagging, and even multiposting with quotes is minor annoyance. If I could choose one thing to be fixed instantly, it would be to stop GD dumping and all other threads I move daily. With most of them having name of correct subforum in title.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I find it bit funny that editing is so weird concept.

But as always, its so easy to skip to end of video and all other things we would need to do. Quoting&tagging, and even multiposting with quotes is minor annoyance. If I could choose one thing to be fixed instantly, it would be to stop GD dumping and all other threads I move daily. With most of them having name of correct subforum in title.

ya but there new people that never been on the a form inducing me a few years ago and each form's are different. still to this day there probably stuff i still dont no... multi quoting seems difficult. i dont no it was just an idea. instead of each person showing and telling how to quote and how the bell works. as there people that make a post and problt cant find it so they make a new one. could also do a pic guide as well i mean if your a mod it would help you greatly i would think. i guess if you have to post a link to a help guide then i guess you could just respond?  i no i seen mods use a pic with a arrow showing then were the quote button is but dose really explain how it works really. or even the button that go to the person you quoted(jump to this post). help full but how many people even knows its there? i didn't for the longest time...

i guess you can make a code were you have to enter and thow the video show parts of the code to enter the public forms so you cant skip the video

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links