This build look good?

Westsi

Budget (including currency): ca £1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, Filmora X, Coding, light image editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/Qz6dsX

No peripherals, I have monitor and KB/M. Ram I have one set already so can’t change that. 

a 240mm liquid cooler seems a bit excessive on a 5600x to me (but there's nothing really wrong with it), other than that the build looks fine.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

I'd swap the SSD to a WD SN750, it's only 8 GBP (or whatever the currency is) more and it performs a lot better. The 980 non-pro is a DRAMless drive, so Windows performance isn't great. 

I'd ditch the AIO, just use the stock cooler, and if you want something better go for a decent air cooler. The 5600X runs hot, but not 240 AIO hot. The Sythe Fuma 2 should be good and cheaper for this system. 

I'm not a fan of the case, it's not the easiest thing to build in. If you like the looks of it, sure, but you might be better off going with a Phanteks P400a instead. 

You can go for this system as spec'd now and be just fine, but doing the things I mentioned above would get you a better value system

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/PZzRQD