Windows 8.1 Update 1 Multi Monitor Problem

Snake
Go to solution Solved by Snake,

Okay i seem to have found a way to fix it for now.

Un-checking this has made it so it moves smooth between each monitor. Although i like to use the start menu on the other monitor id rather deal with this for now.

http://puu.sh/83kZv.png

So i updated to update 1 and not i am having a problem in which my mouse will not travel across my monitors smoothly, i have to put a decent amount of force and speed for the mouse to move in between the monitors or the mouse will not move over.

Iv read online a few other people having the problem but no one seems to know how to fix it. 

Iv spent a few hours trying to fix it myself but have no idea whats going on.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

So you are saying this came with the Windows update?

Yep after Update 1 the issue started. Few other people on other forums are have the same problem but i cant find a way to fix it and neither can they.

I have a G500s and i have tried uninstalling the drivers for that and also re-installing catalyst but nothing changed.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

So i updated to update 1 and not i am having a problem in which my mouse will not travel across my monitors smoothly, i have to put a decent amount of force and speed for the mouse to move in between the monitors or the mouse will not move over.

Iv read online a few other people having the problem but no one seems to know how to fix it. 

Iv spent a few hours trying to fix it myself but have no idea whats going on.

Have you tried going into Control Panel and adjusting your mouse settings (like speed and acceleration)?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Have you tried going into Control Panel and adjusting your mouse settings (like speed and acceleration)?

Yep did nothing at all iv tried everything that i could think of but nothing i have tried works.

Im A Snake.....

Okay i seem to have found a way to fix it for now.

Un-checking this has made it so it moves smooth between each monitor. Although i like to use the start menu on the other monitor id rather deal with this for now.

http://puu.sh/83kZv.png

Im A Snake.....

Yep did nothing at all iv tried everything that i could think of but nothing i have tried works.

Aah...you have quite a conundrum. I wish I could help you but I'm not sure that I can. I hope you manage to sort it out. I know how frustrating it can be when you start having computer problems. If this can't be sorted, Microsoft may have to release a patch to fix it.

Aah...you have quite a conundrum. I wish I could help you but I'm not sure that I can. I hope you manage to sort it out. I know how frustrating it can be when you start having computer problems. If this can't be sorted, Microsoft may have to release a patch to fix it.

I found a fix in the picture in the post before yours. Now i have rechecked it its still working, maybe the task bar just needed to be refreshed im not sure but i fixed it for now.

Im A Snake.....

I found a fix in the picture in the post before yours. Now i have rechecked it its still working, maybe the task bar just needed to be refreshed im not sure but i fixed it for now.

Well that's awesome. Happy for you. :D

Well that's awesome. Happy for you. :D

I know right i was about to rip my balls out xD Haha.

If anyone else gets this problem give that a go.

Im A Snake.....