Looking to buy this pc for $600, wanted some feedback

spuddayylmao
2 minutes ago, whispous said:

Sounds like a suspiciously great price.

Yeah too great of a price.

Op: Just check ask to see it running before purchasing and check to make sure they are the parts he listed, cause it's a steal.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

3 minutes ago, Npiet1 said:

Yeah too great of a price.

Op: Just check ask to see it running before purchasing and check to make sure they are the parts he listed, cause it's a steal.

What do you think something like that would normally cost? How far is it off? He originally had it listed for 700 but I offered 600 plus a keyboard that was negligible to me. 

7 minutes ago, spuddayylmao said:

What do you think something like that would normally cost? How far is it off? He originally had it listed for 700 but I offered 600 plus a keyboard that was negligible to me. 

Well that gpu is $650 here so $475 USD, then the cpu is $480, so $350USD. That's already over the asking not to mention that's a 570 board, nocuta cooler, corsair psu. These are all great and pricey parts. I get it 2nd hand but still. I'd be asking for at least $800.

They guy my be desperate, or it's stolen or he's just not sure or a scam. I'd check it out fast though and make sure it's all good before you buy it.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

Well the CPU is really nice. GPU is outdated but you can still play many games. You might need to upgrade rams something like 32gb. If you want to use premiere pro or after effects. SSD drive is kinda slow. M.2 SSD drive is a better option. Motherboard is very nice with 3.2 USB SUPPORT. So yeah not a bad choice but not the best either.

Why did they even put "-Comes with PSU, case, motherboard, and cooler accessories and manuals" at the bottom? Is... Is that all it comes with? No cpu? Nothing?

Unless they just mean that it comes with the boxes and accessories that those came with? I would uh... double check that, if you could.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

I actually picked this system up and it is working fantastically, the ram is at 3600 too so I'll probably just add another 16gb and an nvme boot drive but for 600 its nice