What B460 mATX motherboard should I get for a 10400F?

I have decided to get a 10400F instead of getting a 3600 because of availability and I don't overclock(if that makes sense).

What model(or SKU?), I should get or avoid?

25 minutes ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

I have decided to get a 10400F instead of getting a 3600 because of availability and I don't overclock(if that makes sense).

What model(or SKU?), I should get or avoid?

Avoid the prime boards, their vrms suck balls

Id say a ds3h or pro vdh (wifi) would prob be good enough, usually you can find a cheap z4/590 for ~180$ so i dont suggest getting a b560 thats more than 140$

Btw on the z boards avoid the cheap asrock ones (phantom gaming) vrms suck or some other problem

9 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

I would get B560 instead. ASRock Pro4, Steel Legend or MSI Pro VDH are good.

May I ask why get the B560 instead of B460? I don't really need the PCIe gen 4 as it is quite overkill for me. 

1 hour ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

May I ask why get the B560 instead of B460? I don't really need the PCIe gen 4 as it is quite overkill for me. 

Cause you will be locked to a low ram speed on b460

Also b560 usually costs the same as b460 anyways

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Cause you will be locked to a low ram speed on b460

Also b560 usually costs the same as b460 anyways

I don't mind the slower ram speed as im a casual gamer and b560 motherboards in my country are fewer than b460 motherboards for some reason. Ill depend which has the lower price like if the b560 has a discount.

46 minutes ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

I don't mind the slower ram speed as im a casual gamer and b560 motherboards in my country are fewer than b460 motherboards for some reason. Ill depend which has the lower price like if the b560 has a discount.

Well i guess you can also cheap out on ram now so maybe get some 3000mhz cl15 or slower ram with tight timings like 2666 cl14 cause if you have slow freq you can make up in timings

55 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Well i guess you can also cheap out on ram now so maybe get some 3000mhz cl15 or slower ram with tight timings like 2666 cl14 cause if you have slow freq you can make up in timings

I planning to reuse my current RAM because it is one of my small upgrades at my current PC which is a i5 6400. My RAM is a 2x 8GB 3200 MHz Gskill Ripjaws V

4 hours ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

I planning to reuse my current RAM because it is one of my small upgrades at my current PC which is a i5 6400. My RAM is a 2x 8GB 3200 MHz Gskill Ripjaws V

Thatll work too

Just lower your timings if you want to gain a lil more cpu performance, though ram tuning is kinda time consuming so if you dont wanna spend some time tuning ram for a prob 2-3% performance gain then then thats fine