Building a powerful E-"Bike".. I'm an e-bike noob.. I have questions..

Jstagzsr

Im building a surron eater.. Its taken about 6 months so far but its almost done and once its completed itll be an absolute monster.. This is the third pev ive owned. I built (upgraded from the ground up) a scooter and bought another scooter that is currently my main mode of transportation. all my vast (lolz) pev knowledge is of the scooter world.. Ebikes are a whole other thing im discovering. And with the limited info i can find online about my issues its kinda difficult to figure certain things out.. So to LTT i turn for your combined knowledge! forgive my ignorance.. This is the first ebike ive ever built or owned or had anything to do with..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

On the ukc1 display under the "advanced settings" what do i set the "poles in motor" to? What do i set the "Throttle 6km" to? What do i set the "assist poles" to?

On the QS273 there are 2 identical plugs, With different colored wires, one is definitely for the hall sensor wires but doesnt have the temp wire, and the other plug has all 6 wires on the plug but the different colored wires makes me wonder what it is and what do i do with it? I would love to be able to monitor my motor temps in real time on the display.. The controller side of the hall sensor plug DOES have the middle white wire for temps.. How do i make this work? From what ive read the qs273 has 2 identical plugs in case one gets damaged but why then would the wire color and wire count be different?

On the swingarm for the generic bomber frame it has mounting spots for a MTB caliper but the qs273 has a weird 3 bolt spot for a rotor.. How do i hook mtb calipers up to whatever rotor the qs273 takes? What rotor DOES it take? and if thats not an option then what caliper WILL work on the qs273 rotor and can i mount THAT to the bomber swingarm? I wanted Magura MT5E levers and calipers on both the front and rear but ill take ANY brakes over not having rear brakes..

I have to cut and re-weld the stock swingarm so the stock dropouts (175mm) are the 200mm that the qs273 requires. Im having a professional welder do it.. I can weld but not so good that id trust my life with it... The frame was the first part of this project that i bought but im liking it less and less as time goes on.. What other options are out there for frames? I couldnt find ANY besides the skinnier "enduro" style and my style..

How can i get rid of the pedals and use pegs? I cant find any conversion kit anywhere.. I cant figure out how to make this happen without fabricating and bolting or welding on mounts for pegs...

The crap Zoom forks are tripple tree design but they dont have the style of handlebar mounting i wanted. It ONLY has the weaker uglier style of handlebar mounting that mounts to the center vertical pole that goes through the frame stem mount. My bars are 31.8mm thick at the mounting point on the stem.. Do they make a 31.8mm dirtbike style riser/mount/bracket with the two risers? cuz i cant find them anywhere!

Do they make mtb steering dampers that will work on this build?

Probably many more questions but i cant think of any other big ones. TIA for any help/input
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parts:"stealth bomber" generic frame w/ Moto seat

QS273, 50H, 4T. Mounted to 2.15x18 moto rim.

Dunlop D404 (110/90-18) rear tire

19x1.4 surron front rim

Shinko 70/100-19 front tire

Sabvoton (risun motor) 72150

ukc1 display

LLT 200A BMS

zoom forks (Fox 40's will be used once ive saved enough to get em)

Magura MT5E front caliper/ lever

Magura 203mm rotors

Magura 203mm rotor adapters/ caliper risers

Magura e-throttle (Discovered Domino existed AFTER buying this throttle)

20S 12P Panasonic NCR21700 pack (180A cont) im in the process of building

Harley LED headlight

LED blinkers and brake lights and all that..

two generic (left side) crank arms.. (no sprocket mount.. I dont want a sprocket).

generic pedals

a bunch of other small parts all over the place