Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64 possible issue

Hello all,

Im having a little technical glitch every so often that i was hoping i might be able to get some insight from those who might be a little more well versed that I currently am. Afew years ago i built myself Ryzen 2000 series based computer, And i lucked out and was able to get ahold of a new Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64 to toss into it. It's worked beautifully since then.

I just recently added a second monitor to my setup, and thats where the small issues began. Every so often on start up, the system will only seem to recognize a single monitor as being connected. A reboot or two will bring the second monitor up. I've also had the rare occasion where, after having both monitors come up, one will flicker and go black for several seconds before coming back on. When this happens, it does not revert to displaying on a single screen, it will keep the dual screen set up, i just cant see one.

I have noticed that the issue only seems to occur on the monitor the system recognizes as 'screen 2'. This happens to be my old monitor, not the new one. I have tried moving cables around, that has not seemed to have an affect on the issue.

Any help would be appreceated