"System" (Ntoskrnl.Exe) using alot of CPU

T0MMEN

https://imgur.com/a/IgJrqGW

Basically i did a fresh install of windows 10, and system seems to be using alot of resources. Hinting that it may be a Ram issue? Ive got 4x4gb corsair dominator 3200mhz currently running at default 2133mhz.

What can I do to fix this? Windows mem tester says everything is Ok. I reinstalled my gpu drivers also.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

Are there any installers running in the background you might not know? Have you checked for any software trying to update?

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

10 minutes ago, Pikatchu said:

Are there any installers running in the background you might not know? Have you checked for any software trying to update?

Cant seem to find any installers in the background. (checking with task manager)

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

checking a few other results, and memory keeps popping up, i'd run a good memory test and then go from there with checking drivers, malware scan, etc

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

22 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

checking a few other results, and memory keeps popping up, i'd run a good memory test and then go from there with checking drivers, malware scan, etc

I doubt its malware, i just did a fresh windows 10 install. Ive checked all drivers, ive run microsoft memory tester, ive done sfc scannow, chdkdisk, bios update, cmos reset. I dont know what more i can do... 😞 Safe mode, ddu, everything i can think of... Altough in safemode cpu usage is 0%. So its something to do with windows 10.... but sfc scannow nor dism healthrestore can find any issues.

https://imgur.com/CsVqXT9

Booted into my mac partition just to be sure its not some stupid hardware (or memory) problem. And no, everything on my mac partition is working like it should.

Did you install all the latest chipset drivers from an official source and not just windows update? 

1 hour ago, Alvin853 said:

Did you install all the latest chipset drivers from an official source and not just windows update? 

I ended up creating a new windows bootable usb. For now the problem is gone, but ill leave the computer on over night and see tomorrow if the problem reaccures.