rgb help, can't stand rainbow vomit anymore

JJepsen

I'm a noob and I need some help with my new PC. I have a heavy graphics card and wanted to get something to help the sag that wouldn't look like one of those posts used to keep an AC from falling out a window so I bought a Cooler Master ARGB GPU Bracket. Looks fine but I hate that it's set to RGB vomit by default and just want a solid light. It's plugged into a 3 pin rgb on my Z590 MSI board. No surprise it's not recognized by any of the rgb software (cam, mystic light, x1). Is there any way to just set it to just a static color without having to do the rgb controller thing? Maybe in the bios? Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

Hmm... Strange.

At mystic light, check your motherboard. At LED, select JRainbow. Depending on your motherboard, there may be JRainbow 1 and JRainbow 2. Select the connector you plug your device in. You can then adjust your colour.

Note, I haven't use Mystic Light before so I couldn't guide you further. This is, as far as I know, how you adjust the RGB lighting from Mystic Light.

https://www.msi.com/Landing/mystic-light-rgb-gaming-pc/how-to

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Okay so I was using dragon center and mystic light just wasn't picking up anything besides my RAM. So I uninstalled and downloaded MSI center because it seems like the better program for some reason or another... I followed the steps on the MSI website and mystic light isn't even showing up under the feature sets tab to install. It seems from the basic google search I did that I'm not the only one that has this problem with MSI Center or Dragon Center giving you the mystic light install icon... Probably just going to unplug it now but I feel like I wasted 35 bucks because of MSI's useless programs. Also my RGB RAM that I had turned off is now rainbow puking again and dragon center was the only program that would detect it and turn it off. Should I redownload DC again? This doesn't feel like the right solution... 

Also for the record, my PC is brand new and all drivers are up to date. The board is an MSI Z590 Pro wifi (cec), and is listed under the supported boards for both Dragon Center and MSI Center on the website. I also tried restarting after initial download of both programs and nothing. However, I didn't use the removal tool (https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?threads/msi-dragon-center-2-auto-removal-tool-log-generator-v1-0-0-6.328645/) which people say doesn't work anyway with the mystic light issue.