What Do You Think?

Rob_dog

What are your thoughts about the new NZXT H510 Flow?

Would it keep my PC cool? (Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X, NZXT Kraken X63, EVGA XC3 3070)

It's better than the H510 non-flow

I still don't have the highest of hopes for it, since it doesn't have that much room for extra fans, but wait for someone like GN or the upcoming LTT video about it to make your final decision. Personally, I'd go for the P400a instead. 

33 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

cool meaning how cool?

enough so it won't thermal throttle

They just saw the mods people were selling on places like Etsy and ripped them off. Did the bare minimum to claim they care about airflow now. Probably still doesn't have good ventilation and definitely has worse fan/radiator mounting options compared to many competing cases. 

I would not use one for a high-spec build. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

25 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Desperation move.

Unfortunately I don't think it's desperate at all, I think they're still selling a shit-ton of those things. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

it should be fine as long as you don't overclock your cpu a TON, because even without overclocking the 5800x gets hot

Its always a bit tricky getting the airflow right with intake coming through a radiator. You have to pretty much run the fans faster than you need for cpu temps in order to get fresh air in for the gpu. Should not thermal throttle but for sure louder than with a case with good airflow in from front and the rad on roof. 4000D airflow for example. But you will need to have normal height ram for 280 rad in roof like Corsair Vengeance lpx etc.