GTX 1080 GPU Utilization -1%? Computer "Freeze"

System Specs 

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-Core Processor
  • Memory: 32GB DDR4 Memory 3200 (4x 8gb)
  • Graphics Card: EVGA Gefore GTX 1080 SC
  • Monitors: 1x 1080p 60hz Monitor(HDMI). 1x 1440p 144hz Monitor (Display Port)
  • PSU: Corsair RMX850x 850w PSU

So... this issue has been occurring every now and then. Weird graphic issues happen like constant FPS drops in Valorant if I have both monitors connected but only one monitor on. Or Unreal Engine games constantly crashing with both monitors on. And other weird graphic issues... but this one can be common but I don't know how to repeat the issue? What I did today was play Old School Runescape while in the menu of New World while also watching a video on Youtube for a good solid hour or so. And then the audio gets cut out and my graphics drivers crash. I am able to open simple windows like Task Manager and it shows GPU Utilization -1%. I'm not sure how it got to -1% and if that's the reason for my weird graphics issues.

I have done the following to try and resolve the issue:

1. Run windows update and installed all updates.
  2. uninstalled nvidia drivers and reinstalled most recent drivers.
  3. uninstalled nvidia drivers and used a forums recommended "Stable" driver for GTX 1080 (this honestly did nothing)
  4. removed my GPU and cleaned the dust off. Checked for any abnormalities. Seems fine...
  5. Checked NZXT Cam for any power related issues. No Overclocking. No heat issues. Both CPU and GPU idle below 40c.

I'd like to note this GTX 1080 I bought off of someone years ago. It use to be a mining card and had some dust on it however, I did clean it up nicely and it has been working really well until recently. Could my card just be dying and unable to handle the load? I took a picture of the incident. If anyone has a grasp on something similar to this situation let me know! I feel like my only solution is to buy a new Graphics Card which... HA ... yeah.

Thanks!

IMG_20210928_142237.jpg