AMD AM4 RYZEN 3 PRO 2100GE

Hello all, today i started seeing on sale, the AMD AM4 RYZEN 3 PRO 2100GE 3.2G 4MB 2C4T 35W VEGA8 TRAY, what processor is this? and specs i cant find it in AMD website how does it compare to 300ge 3000g?

Thanks

it's vega 8 vs vega 3, since the athlon CPUs are only rocking vega 3 the Ryzen would be a lot faster. However, it still only has 2 cores and still Zen architecture so CPU performance would be almost identical; both the athlons and the Ryzen 3 are 14nm with similar clock speeds.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I think these ended up in a very few HP prebuilts or something. Only ever seen them for sale on eBay.

It's supposed to be 2c/4t at 3.2ghz, and Vega 3 graphics at 1ghz max boost... which would make it slower than the 3000G, even if it's on Zen+ microarchitecture and not Zen 1 (which I doubt). 

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

it's vega 8 vs vega 3, since the athlon CPUs are only rocking vega 3 the Ryzen would be a lot faster. However, it still only has 2 cores and still Zen architecture so CPU performance would be almost identical.

Where are you seeing it's Vega 8? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

it's vega 8 vs vega 3, since the athlon CPUs are only rocking vega 3 the Ryzen would be a lot faster. However, it still only has 2 cores and still Zen architecture so CPU performance would be almost identical.

i noticeed that but first time seeing it, and i was thingkin of getting a 300ge to male NAS

I'm finding conflicting information online. Some sources say it's a 4c/4t chip with Vega 8 graphics, which would make it the same basic chip as the Ryzen 3 Pro 2200GE. Other sources say it's a 2c/4t chip with Vega 3, which would make it almost identical to the 220GE.

My best guess is that it's 2c/4t with Vega 3. The Ryzen APUs are just mobile chips soldered to a desktop substrate. I'm guessing the Ryzen 3 Pro 2100GE is just a Ryzen 3 2200U with a higher TDP, much like how the Ryzen 3 Pro 2200GE is just a Ryzen 3 2300U with a higher TDP.

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

I think these ended up in a very few HP prebuilts or something. Only ever seen them for sale on eBay.

It's supposed to be 2c/4t at 3.2ghz, and Vega 3 graphics at 1ghz max boost... which would make it slower than the 3000G, even if it's on Zen+ microarchitecture and not Zen 1 (which I doubt). 

its on the in the description on the shop.

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

noe info i received an emai lconfirming being vega 3

3 minutes ago, Maxpaine said:

its on the in the description on the shop.

Well, you didn't tell us what shop you mean, but that description may or may not be correct.

Every other reference I can find to this part (which are all on random sites, as AMD doesn't even have a product page for it) says it's Vega 3.

Here is a reddit thread where someone did a FireStrike benchmark with it and it says Vega 3:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/d3809i/amd_ryzen_3_pro_2100ge_2c4t_38ghz_igpu_1ghz/ @Fasauceome

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

well there are a few spec sheets online that seem to get the core count wrong, but it appears the CPU has 8 graphics cores

https://www.chaynikam.info/en/Ryzen_3_PRO_2100GE.html

and in the same family, the 2200GE has 8 as well

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-3-pro-2200ge

since the listing name OP shared claims it's 8 GPU cores

18 minutes ago, Maxpaine said:

VEGA8 TRAY,

and they Ryzen family starts at 8 cores for this generation, I think it makes sense unless there's a spec sheet that claims otherwise

edit:

i see the other sources now

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

well there are a few spec sheets online that seem to get the core count wrong, but it appears the CPU has 8 graphics cores

https://www.chaynikam.info/en/Ryzen_3_PRO_2100GE.html

and in the same family, the 2200GE has 8 as well

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-3-pro-2200ge

since the listing name OP shared claims it's 8 GPU cores

and they Ryzen family starts at 8 cores for this generation, I think it makes sense unless there's a spec sheet that claims otherwise

thats the problem very poor information and the one that exists its very contraditory

16 minutes ago, Maxpaine said:

thats the problem very poor information and the one that exists its very contraditory

I would suggest going for the products that are cheaper in this case, you mentioned a Nas earlier so even if the Ryzen 3 did have more Vega units, it would go to waste. The clock speeds of the athlon CPUs is better for you, and the added bonus of the 3000G is that it has overclocking support if that interests you.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I would suggest going for the products that are cheaper in this case, you mentioned a Nas earlier so even if the Ryzen 3 did have more Vega units, it would go to waste. The clock speeds of the athlon CPUs is better for you, and the added bonus of the 3000G is that it has overclocking support if that interests you.

i wish de 3000g but under 100 euros its dificult to find, the only cheap one i found wa the 300GE