Antec NX410 case fans are controlled by button on case, any way to use aura sync?

Swrh1

I have the antec NX410 and got it without realizing the only way to control the ARGB is with a button on the case (GRRRR WHYYY). Is there a way to connect this to aura sync somewhow? It seems to use a daisy chained 4-pin molex cable?

I don't know how else it is connected, would this cable be only power and not any RGB control? There are wires from the button that might control the data, but not sure if it is compatible data. Is there a standard that it uses that will transfer over to Aura sync?

4 Pin Molex Pass Through to 2 x / Dual 3 Pin Fan Power Connector Adapter  Cable - Newegg.com

I don't think your case is Aura Sync compatible. You can buy Aura Sync compatible fans if it's a must.

20 hours ago, aDoomGuy said:

I don't think your case is Aura Sync compatible. You can buy Aura Sync compatible fans if it's a must.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, I’m not crazy about RGB but annoying that they’ve made it inconvenient.

3 hours ago, Swrh1 said:

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, I’m not crazy about RGB but annoying that they’ve made it inconvenient.

Yeah man, I feel ya. Quite literally, standards are lacking.. Nice case though.👍