Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think of this budget PC config?

Budget (including currency): 350€

Country: Germany

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming and gaming e.g. GTA V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 

CPU: AMD FX 6x3.8Ghz

RAM: 16GB

Storage: 1000 GB HDD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty garbage ngl. Also you are missing a psu, case, cooler, ssd,...

 

The fx cpu is just plain bad for gaming today and I cannot recommend it. Absolutely horrible for streaming.

 

Don't get this computer even for this price it is not worth it at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HowTosYT said:

Budget (including currency): 350€

Country: Germany

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming and gaming e.g. GTA V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 

CPU: AMD FX 6x3.8Ghz

RAM: 16GB

Storage: 1000 GB HDD

Ooooooof

 

Please do not get amd fx, that architecture is worse than phenom ii and it runs real hot

 

Just get a used i7 or x58 with xeon config

Link to post
Share on other sites

Budget (including currency): 399€

Country: Germany

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming and Gaming e.g. GTA V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

- PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolve ITX Mini-ITX Case

- EVGA Z77 Stinger Itx

- Intel i7 2600K 3.9 Ghz Quadcore

- Gigabyte GTX 780TI Windforce OC

- 16Gb Kingston RAM

- Thermalright Silver Arrow Dual Tower CPU-Cooler

- 250 Gb Samsung 860 Pro Ssd

- 600W Be Quiet PSU

- 2x 140mm Fan (Fractal) 1x 120mm Fan (Arctic)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HowTosYT said:

Budget (including currency): 350€

Country: Germany

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming and gaming e.g. GTA V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 

CPU: AMD FX 6x3.8Ghz

RAM: 16GB

Storage: 1000 GB HDD

350eur is a scam, for 350eur I would expect a SSD and a better cpu, likely something from Intel

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HowTosYT said:

Budget (including currency): 399€

Country: Germany

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming and Gaming e.g. GTA V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

- PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolve ITX Mini-ITX Case

- EVGA Z77 Stinger Itx

- Intel i7 2600K 3.9 Ghz Quadcore

- Gigabyte GTX 780TI Windforce OC

- 16Gb Kingston RAM

- Thermalright Silver Arrow Dual Tower CPU-Cooler

- 250 Gb Samsung 860 Pro Ssd

- 600W Be Quiet PSU

- 2x 140mm Fan (Fractal) 1x 120mm Fan (Arctic)

 

Compared to that other thread this thing is godlike basically.

 

Whilst not the best system this is actually A SOLID GAMING SYSTEM. Still don't expect to stream too hard as you'll have to use your gpu as an encoder. For 400€ for basically a itx system this is pretty good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Compared to that other thread this thing is godlike basically.

 

Whilst not the best system this is actually A SOLID GAMING SYSTEM. Still don't expect to stream too hard as you'll have to use your gpu as an encoder. For 400€ for basically a itx system this is pretty good.

Ok thak you. My mom said i can pick a rig with a budget of 350-400€ for Christmas. So for the money this is pretty good right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jonathan Lee said:

It would be fine for older games, newer AAA games not so much.

GTA V?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HowTosYT said:

GTA V?

I think it should be fine for this game. You might have to lower some graphics settings though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HowTosYT said:

Ok thak you. My mom said i can pick a rig with a budget of 350-400€ for Christmas. So for the money this is pretty good right?

You do know this is going to be long gone by christmas right? This is a buy it now situation or it's gone. of course with paypal to have buyers safety.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nalina Artigala said:

It seems to be OK but is 250gb enough for games like GTA V? Because it takes 100gb space

Barely but storage is pretty cheap. Op better has a good core system than a crap one with more storage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaslion said:

You do know this is going to be long gone by christmas right? This is a buy it now situation or it's gone. of course with paypal to have buyers safety.

yeah my mum will buy it now if its ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nalina Artigala said:

It seems to be OK but is 250gb enough for games like GTA V? Because it takes 100gb space

I have some spare HDDs and SATA cables so should be fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HowTosYT said:

yeah my mum will buy it now if its ok.

Do keep in mind this system is at the very bottom end for being good enough for playing modern AAA games so don't expect too much from it. It is pretty good for GTA V tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Do keep in mind this system is at the very bottom end for being good enough for playing modern AAA games so don't expect too much from it. It is pretty good for GTA V tho.

Ocing might be able to remedy that, since a 2600k is also a good ocer like the 2500k and the 2500k was known to hit 5ghz pretty easily as long as you have a good board + cooler, plus gpu can be oced aswell

 

Though ocing can only get you so far, and on these older platforms ocing is an absolute must anyways since most of these old architectures are very slow without an oc

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nalina Artigala said:

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/JFbDGq
 

I think this is a good configuration

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174944025188?hash=item28bb79fa64%3Ag%3AKOQAAOSwzndhRRs1&LH_ItemCondition=4
 

found a GPU on eBay

Gebraucht und voll Funktionsfähig What does this mean?

 

and also does your PC have warranty and also what monitor are you choosing?

I don't agree on the psu as it's not really good BUT this would be a much better config. However that is a bidding 780ti so good luck with that easily double that soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Ocing might be able to remedy that, since a 2600k is also a good ocer like the 2500k and the 2500k was known to hit 5ghz pretty easily as long as you have a good board + cooler, plus gpu can be oced aswell

 

Though ocing can only get you so far, and on these older platforms ocing is an absolute must anyways since most of these old architectures are very slow without an oc

Those older itx boards weren't the best overclockers too this board seems to be a bit on the lower end of the itx z77 boards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaslion said:

I don't agree on the psu as it's not really good BUT this would be a much better config. However that is a bidding 780ti so good luck with that easily double that soon.

What’s the wrong with the PSU? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×