Looking for a small ATX case with 4 HD space

MorbidNature

i'm looking into replacing my Cooler Master MC600P case with something a little smaller, its a fine case but its rather large and i want to slim things down.

So there are a few things im looking for

1.  small but fits ATX  (currently rocking a Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite )
  2. fits a 280 RAD
  3. plenty of room for storage - 2 SSDs + 4 HDs
  4. decent airflow

im currently using a 2070 super asus dual oc (10.5 " x 4.7 " x 2.28 " Inch) so it should fit in most cases

p.s. I recently saw the video on the Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, but im shopping around first 🙂

The 011 Air Mini with its change to allow for 2 more HDD's where the side intake would be is probably your best bet. Keep in mind its a wide case so "smaller" may only be in height. I thought my regular 011 Mini was quite wide.

4 minutes ago, rickeo said:

The 011 Air Mini with its change to allow for 2 more HDD's where the side intake would be is probably your best bet. Keep in mind its a wide case so "smaller" may only be in height. I thought my regular 011 Mini was quite wide.

ya i figured i cant actually go "small" just hoping for smaller since the MC600 is kinda on the larger side of atx

Realistically, most cases that can fit more than 2 hdds will be pretty big in size. You're not really going to feel much of a difference since the MC600P is already a mid tower case. 

I suggest keeping the case, then down size with the next round of upgrades. But if you're desperate for a downsize, I'll suggest swapping your atx x570 for an matx one and going to a SAMA IM01 + an external drive enclosure. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case