Looking for a new mouse

rondamri

hey, so for last few years i have been using a Razer Deathadder elite and i am sick of it, after a few months of use the scroll wheel began to creek and now its became way to loud and also sometimes its scrolls while i flick the mouse so i would prefer not go for another razer mouse this time.

i have a claw(ish) grip and this time i prefer to go for a wireless mouse

i heard a lot of good reviews on the logitech g pro Wireless, and i would just like to hear if someone have any other reccomendtion or if someone here have the logitech g pro wirleless and think its a great choice or if u have something else you think is better preferably something that is not to heavy (one of the reason i am looking at the Logitech one is because is 80G)

p.s: i know logitech have the g pro superlight but its a bit out of my price range

The Big UwU - Wise Words
1. PSU Wattage =/= PSU Quality
80+ Certification doesn't mean shit.
2. Don't cheap out on the heart of your system.

"B-b-but it was 20$ @ 800w, it was a steal!!" - An idiot with a dead PC.
3. Do not buy for brand, buy for the product.

Every company makes their fair line of garbage.

Essential Buying Guides:
PSU
CPU Cooler
SSD (Outdated)

Logitech wireless mice are great. I've heard Glorious' wireless mouse is good, although it's usually out of stock. Steelseries makes some good wireless mice.

Really anything from this RTINGS list with a rating above 7 will be great.

https://www.rtings.com/mouse/reviews/best/wireless-gaming

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

Roccat Kone Pro Air

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 hours ago, rondamri said:

the g305 is great but i dont like that it has a aa battery i prefer something i just plug in and charge and its heavier than the g pro W 

i dont mind paying a bit more for it

Then I think the G Pro Wireless might be your only option if you're stuck inbetween the choices that Logitech offers.
If you want to go even more expensive, I daily drive the G503 lightspeed and have no complaints.

The Big UwU - Wise Words
1. PSU Wattage =/= PSU Quality
80+ Certification doesn't mean shit.
2. Don't cheap out on the heart of your system.

"B-b-but it was 20$ @ 800w, it was a steal!!" - An idiot with a dead PC.
3. Do not buy for brand, buy for the product.

Every company makes their fair line of garbage.

Essential Buying Guides:
PSU
CPU Cooler
SSD (Outdated)

19 hours ago, Middcore said:

Roccat Kone Pro Air

i actualy been thinking about it too, they are about the same price but i did not find a lot of info about it online