NZXT H440 white/blue Build

Dude...with cables that thick, I can assure you that the back panel will not go on properly. Perhaps you can spread the individual cables a bit and flatten them?

Dude...with cables that thick, I can assure you that the back panel will not go on properly. Perhaps you can spread the individual cables a bit and flatten them?

It works even without sitting on it :D If I would spread them it will look less good at the front :)

I haven't encountered one in twenty years.. *shrug*

Don't come here to cry when you find one and break your mobo *shrug*

really nice cable management! I like it a lot :)

can someone tell me are the 4 included fans any good?

if they're the generic usual white NZXT fans, they're ok if you can slow them down. Otherwise they can be very annoying.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

They've gone through a redesign, but one can't expect too much quality out of NZXT fans. Rifle bearing, but not too loud. I put it on the desk next to me and with a U9B it's pretty quiet.

can someone tell me are the 4 included fans any good?Y

Yes they are! ..and also quiet... undervolted them, they're running at 5V..absolutely not able to hear them.

HELP Guys! White or blue LED Stripes??? They'll be mounted on the top. I'm not sure if it would look like everything is the same color with the blue ones since it is an white/black/blue build:oo and maybe the white ones will look boring...? HELP :)

Look what I found :P:D:)

attachicon.gifFoto.JPG

snaps son my board has that too! kk changing it up as soon as I shut down.

Question.. what or how exactly does this effect my ram?  Computer still reads it as 8gb or ram even if I populated blue ones first.

snaps son my board has that too! kk changing it up as soon as I shut down.

Question.. what or how exactly does this effect my ram?  Computer still reads it as 8gb or ram even if I populated blue ones first.

I'm not sure... I just know that the colors are for the Channels. Maybe it has somthing to do with the bandwith when you use just 2 sticks OR they just want to make sure that you use the dual channel technology. You also get a little more space for your cpu cooler;)

• 3 years later...

Heey, i know this thread is quite old, but I wanted you to know that I actually never finished this build... 

After almost 3 years and some things changed in my life I started a new project which I would like you to check out ;-) 

it will be finished this time ?

It's a server project in an TtView 27 Case with some custom stuff.

Link:

Nevertheless here are some pictures of the H440 build in all its unfinished glory:-D

IMG_6183.JPG

IMG_6189.JPG