Apple iPhone 13 REACTION!

RILEYISMYNAME

Apple unveiled the iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max today - but they ALSO showed off the new Apple Watch Series 7, 6th gen iPad Mini, and 9th gen iPad. Probably to distract from the iPhone 13 lineup (sorry).

Buy iPhones:

n Amazon (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/MwXtH

On Newegg (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/qEMzkDb

On Best Buy (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/Prd8o 

Well... Nothing here is going to convince me to buy one, but... That blue is pretty cool.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

I'm definitely getting one. Here, the launch pricing is identical to the iPhone 12 128GB at the moment, about 200 euros cheaper than last year at launch.

So far the specs look great, minor improvements in CPU performance could mean more innovation put into efficiency which helps battery life.

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

On this day got launched i buyed a S21+.. Never gonna touch apple.

Hopefully this comment wont haunt me one day.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

26 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

On this day got launched i buyed a S21+.. Never gonna touch apple.

Hopefully this comment wont haunt me one day.

You've pretty much doomed yourself to a wholesale switch to Apple with that "never" statement. You're going to get an iPhone one year out of momentary frustration (or just curiosity), and before you know it you'll have a Mac and an iPad.

Likely going to buy an iPhone 13 Pro. I'm pretty much the target market: a photography and tech enthusiast who just happened to keep his iPhone XS for three years. I wouldn't touch this if I had an iPhone 12 series (and possibly not an IPhone 11 Pro), but it's such a leap over the XS that it's an obvious choice.

4 hours ago, Commodus said:

You've pretty much doomed yourself to a wholesale switch to Apple with that "never" statement. You're going to get an iPhone one year out of momentary frustration (or just curiosity), and before you know it you'll have a Mac and an iPad.

The day apple makes it easy to repair and cheaper is the day i will consider it, and honestly ive seen enough shit on apple to never touch that brand 🙂

The latest didnt change jack shit from the previous so its a huge bummer, or atleast thats what this video gave it as.

I think apple is the same brand as Razer and alienware, a paper brand thats overly priced 🙂

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Look great on the paper, but still no USB-C port. *really stare at your face, Tim Cook*

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

18 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

The day apple makes it easy to repair and cheaper is the day i will consider it, and honestly ive seen enough shit on apple to never touch that brand 🙂

The latest didnt change jack shit from the previous so its a huge bummer, or atleast thats what this video gave it as.

I think apple is the same brand as Razer and alienware, a paper brand thats overly priced 🙂

Some parts of iPhones and Macs aren't that difficult to repair... and I don't think you've seen what you tend to deal with from other vendors!

There are significant improvements to the iPhone this year, but it's clear this is an "S" year where it's more about refining the previous year's model than a rethink. Sounds like 2022 is the year for a major overhaul. Me? I'm coming from an iPhone XS, so the 13 Pro would be a gigantic improvement.

I also don't think Apple is all that overpriced. Its phones retain more of their value. And Apple is now delivering up to six years of major OS updates. It's a bit ironic to complain about premature obsolescence when Android vendors typically don't provide more than three years of major OS releases, and in some cases purposefully cut updates short to save money and spur hardware upgrades. An iPhone 13 Pro might be ridiculously expensive, but I'll bet you could use it for longer.

I always said "I'm never going to have anything apple related," and last year my mobile phone provider had a really nice deal on the iPhone 11 series. Got one, and it did not disappoint.

The only thing I wish Apple would get over one day is actually letting people add a microSD. iTunes is a little annoying to work with, and trying to get any files or videos on my iPhone (outside of e-mailing them to me) is a nightmare. They should at minimum make it easier to access basic internal storage, outside of pictures.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos