Wifi Speed keep capping at 3+Mbps while other devices go 600+Mbps

Hi,

I've been facing this Wifi speed going super slow problem a lot lately and I've tried all methods available on Google and with no luck. It solved for first few times going back to normal 600+Mbps but after 2-3 days, the speed went back down and capped at 3+ Mbps. My Wifi status showing the speed is fine, but it's not downloading or uploading as it is. While my other devices like laptop and phone is at 600+Mbps. My router is very near to my PC and no interference. When I use the LAN Cable its fine. I've been trying to solve it for days now and going no where...

Attached are the screenshot of my

1. Wifi Status

2. PC Wifi Speed Test

3. Phone Wifi Speed Test

Please help!

1. Wifi Status.png

2. PC Wifi.png

3. Phone Wifi.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Beanly said:

Please help!

Run a channel analysis on the PC in question using WiFi Analyzer and post the graphical output of your 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectra.

Also, what is the make/model of your wireless router or internet gateway? What are its WiFi settings?

19 minutes ago, Falcon1986 said:

Run a channel analysis on the PC in question using WiFi Analyzer and post the graphical output of your 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectra.

Also, what is the make/model of your wireless router or internet gateway? What are its WiFi settings?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I found the source of the problem. The router setting is auto set to cap certain device's speed which is very annoying.

Thanks again tho! appreciate it!