Best gpu for 250$ and where to get it?

perumapper

i got a small budget for gpu as i nned that cpu power for a game that uses many cpu and many mods, so what gpu can i get for 250$? i dont want a  GT1030 so tell me your options

Best you could do is maybe find a used Polaris card (RX 470/570/480/580), selling for as much as it cost new 5 years ago. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

where, all i find is a rx 570 for 200 or 400 $ my other option is a 1050 ti but i will try to get the 570

idk where

5 minutes ago, perumapper said:

where

eBay, if you look hard and are lucky. 

Maybe locally through Craigslist or similar but I have no idea where you live. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

8 minutes ago, perumapper said:

where, all i find is a rx 570 for 200 or 400 $ my other option is a 1050 ti but i will try to get the 570

idk where

RX 570 is still a very capable card, it's overpriced a bit but with current prices 200 is very good for that thing. Should perform similar to a 1650. 1050 TI isn't that great, 570 is about twice as good. 

43 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

RX 570 is still a very capable card, it's overpriced a bit but with current prices 200 is very good for that thing. Should perform similar to a 1650. 1050 TI isn't that great, 570 is about twice as good. 

yeah but i cant find where to buy it at that price

pro tip: Look a gaming pcs on ebay and craigs list.

If the price is like 1000$ but with a decent gpu, then get the pc and sell the rest of the parts