Evga hadron air does it fit?

Shadoooken

Hello 

i nead help...

im wondering if these parts will fit in this chassi (EVGA hadron air)

ASUS Z87I-PRO

GeForce 780 

and also what slotloading cd slot to use?

and still fit in a 120x120 rad inside for cpu watercooling?

tnx

Hello 

i nead help...

im wondering if these parts will fit in this chassi (EVGA hadron air)

ASUS Z87I-PRO

GeForce 780 

and also what slotloading cd slot to use?

and still fit in a 120x120 rad inside for cpu watercooling?

tnx

for wc get a hardon water or however its called. the gpu tho will fit

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

EVGA sells an optical drive especially for the Hadron. If the board is Mini-ITX it fits, and buy a Hadron Hydro for water cooling.

I don't mean to be mean but you can find all of this with a quick google search or two. Could you refrain from asking a question until you at least try to find it yourself?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

yes, it should fit.. for water cooling support buy the hadron hydro

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

EVGA sells an optical drive especially for the Hadron. If the board is Mini-ITX it fits, and buy a Hadron Hydro for water cooling.

I don't mean to be mean but you can find all of this with a quick google search or two. Could you refrain from asking a question until you at least try to find it yourself?

The reason LMG made this forum was for people to ask questions. Trying to make people search across the internet wasn't the goal, it was to get quick and easy answers.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

The reason LMG made this forum was for people to ask questions. Trying to make people search across the internet wasn't the goal, it was to get quick and easy answers.

I am aware but that was mainly for the post on the board. The question on the DVD drive and 780 are reasonable but you can find out the information on whether the board fits in the specs of the case/board. I am all about helping new people but where do you draw the line between questions that should be asked here and google?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

yeah im not retarded im wondering if you can fit a small rad inside the air for just the cpu. and still fit in all other components?

Did you copy and paste? I'm disturbed by all the different fonts sizes and bolds.  :mellow:

yeah sorry:)