what true wireless earbuds would you pick?

narrdarr

I currently have sennheiser momentum true wireless earbuds. the v1. however they are plagued with issues. I was thinking of get the v2 as the issues from my understanding have been addressed with them. however looking to see other thoughts and maybe talk me into trying something else. 

3 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

however looking to see other thoughts and maybe talk me into trying something else. 

Assuming anything i want? Airpods Pro. Decent fit for big ears, compact case, and magically pairs on apple devices.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Assuming anything i want? Airpods Pro. Decent fit for big ears, compact case, and magically pairs on apple devices.

nice to know but I dont use any apple products 

plus I'm looking for something more premium 

46 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

nice to know but I dont use any apple products 

plus I'm looking for something more premium 

Galaxy Buds have been great for me, not sure what your definition of premium is, but they have been amazing for my use at a very agreeable price. 

Make sure to quote my reply so I get a notification! 

Galaxy Buds 2, great noise cancelling, i literally have worn them for ten hours at work and still had power when i got home, they are super light and dont fall out and actually sound better than my corsair virtuoso se when it comes to music.
Also does the "magically pairs" thing, but to samsung phones and tablets instead of apple.

Besides adding more bass, perhaps making the color of the plastic better looking and adding in some sort of super high tech voice detection and automated amplification for ambient noise mode, i don't see them or anything else being better than they are already.

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

19 minutes ago, Daethz said:

Galaxy Buds 2, great noise cancelling, i literally have worn them for ten hours at work and still had power when i got home, they are super light and dont fall out and actually sound better than my corsair virtuoso se when it comes to music.
Also does the "magically pairs" thing, but to samsung phones and tablets instead of apple.

Besides adding more bass, perhaps making the color of the plastic better looking and adding in some sort of super high tech voice detection and automated amplification for ambient noise mode, i don't see them or anything else being better than they are already.

I have kinda been considering these. they seem to be mid range in just about everything but their stability, battery life, and ease of use with Samsung devices are their highlights 

1 hour ago, narrdarr said:

I have kinda been considering these. they seem to be mid range in just about everything but their stability, battery life, and ease of use with Samsung devices are their highlights 

then you'll want to look at the galaxy buds pro

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, Arika S said:

pro vs v2 pros/cons?

thoughts on third part buds? aka Sony, sennheiser, bower and wilkins, ect?

7 hours ago, Arika S said:

lots of people saying the galaxy buds pro fit poorly and fall out of their ears.

Buds 2 are the smallest bud yet, have most of the features of the pro, that said I think the pros have higher audio quality.

I don't know about the buds pro but the buds 2 also substantially improved the touch "button" on the bud compared to the original or buds plus

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

Jabra 75t. Excellent fit, sound, call quality, battery life etc... Case is small and compact. (They even have a variant where the case can wirelessly charge if you need, otherwise it's USB-C)  Active noise cancelling if needed as well as hearthrough with an easy to use EQ.

i currently use a pair of galaxy buds plus has workd great so far but stock tuning sucks after a bti fo eq got them to sound great they are plenty comfy and has been reliable over the past year of almost daily use