Multimonitor set-up, different resolutions software.

Redrooster

I had a software that would make my two 1080p monitors, my 1440p monitor, and my 4k monitor sync perfectly.

It made it to were my cursor wouldn't jump around when you move from monitor to monitor.

Does anyone know of a software that could help me out? I've totally forgot what it was called.

if anyone has a suggestion, it'd be much appreciated.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming OC RAM: 32GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Display: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" (2560p x 1440p) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK STORAGE: 120GB SSD boot drive, 10tb USB 3.0 Seagate game drive PSU: 650w Corsair CX CASE: NZXT H500i

What I do in my setup (two 1080p monitors, one 1440p monitor, all 27") is in Nvidia Control panel set the resolution of the monitors to all the same resolution (1440p). It makes text fairly blurry, but everything lines up perfectly and for most of what I do it doesn't really matter. 

I don't know of any specific software designed to do this, but it might be a good idea to try this out. Just try to set them all to the same DPI.