Logitech announces the G502 Proteus

Hawx

Because the battery dies so much that I have to keep charging it.

Then you must not have it setup correctly or something as mine lasts for week(s). For you default desktop profile have you enabled power saving and 125hz refresh rate? Another good thing to do is grab a pack of 4 batteries and a charger so you dont have to waste time charging over USB, ever.

picked up a G700s yesterday

i feel better that the 502 isnt wireless.

a wireless version would be nice!!

picked up a G700s yesterday

i feel better that the 502 isnt wireless.

a wireless version would be nice!!

use some of the suggestions that i recommend in the post right above yours.

im sure the G702 will make its appearance at some point but itll be at least after summer likely. Im guessing ill launch in time for the holiday season though.

use some of the suggestions that i recommend in the post right above yours.

im sure the G702 will make its appearance at some point but itll be at least after summer likely. Im guessing ill launch in time for the holiday season though.

dont know what youre on about.

i have no problems with my mouse.

if the 502 was wireless it would make me feel slight regret as i just picked up my mouse yesterday and always welcome new options

peace

dont know what youre on about.

i have no problems with my mouse.

if the 502 was wireless it would make me feel slight regret as i just picked up my mouse yesterday and always welcome new options

peace

not saying their problems those are just suggestions to get much longer battery life than the max 3-5days yo uget if yo ujust leave it on max gaming all the time.

seriously.......they don't put hyperscroll on the 602 but they put it on this? dafuq Logitech?

It's got hyperscroll!?  And it's a Logitech!? *Throws money at monitor*

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

-blurp-

I like hyperscoll for when I'm not gaming and each click of the wheel was defined enough for me on my M705 and G700, the only thing the 602 is missing is hyperscroll, if it had it it would be the perfect mouse.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I like hyperscoll for when I'm not gaming and each click of the wheel was defined enough for me on my M705 and G700, the only thing the 602 is missing is hyperscroll, if it had it it would be the perfect mouse.

I prefer the hyperscroll when on the desktop but the click really need to be more defined as it feels loose compared to teh G602 and any of my other gamin mouse with a more standard wheel. Also in the original G700 is was quite common to have the clutch clicking mechanism lock opposite of the actual click so it would scroll when you didnt click. I thnk the best implementable of this were the originals the MX Revolution (which has a actual clutch) and VX revolution which had distinct clicks. I have the G502 on preorder and I have high hopes for it since the design of the scroll wheel is quite different from the past 2-3 hyper scroll wheels.