Does the msi mag forge 100r pc case have good airflow and good quality

MohsenGamer11
Go to solution Solved by HM-2,
14 hours ago, MohsenGamer11 said:

Idk the features I want this board has them so I'm not getting anything else 

You really should consider other options, because it's not a particularly good board. The only reason to go X570 is if you want multiple PCI-E 4.0 SSDs. Your build doesn't even list one!

I want to buy the msi mag forge 100r and I'm worried about airflow cause the 5800x gets really hot apparently so thats why im asking about airflow and I came here to look for answers also how is the quality of the case and alot of ppl said its hard to build inside it and if I can find a better case if this case is not good enough then can you guys give Me recommendations.

My specs: 

CPU: r7 5800x 

Mobo: msi mpg x570 gaming edge wifi

CPU Cooler: arctic freezer ii 240 

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600 mhz

Storage: samsung 970 Evo plus 1tb m.2 

And Seagate Barracuda Compute 2TB 

Gpu: rtx 3060

Psu: msi 650 w 80+ Gold

I dont have any of these parts except the two storage devices and the powersupply

Just get a b550 board. X570 boards are usually more expensive and offer features that most people just have no need for.

Some case that has good reviews out is a safer choice. Like Corsair 4000d airflow.

12 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Just get a b550 board. X570 boards are usually more expensive and offer features that most people just have no need for.

Some case that has good reviews out is a safer choice. Like Corsair 4000d airflow.

Thanks for the feedback but I'm looking for a more budget friendly case and idk that x570 board i want to buy is really cheap like 175 euros 

11 minutes ago, MohsenGamer11 said:

Thanks for the feedback but I'm looking for a more budget friendly case and idk that x570 board i want to buy is really cheap like 175 euros 

Its not cheap considering what it is though. MSI b550m mortar wifi or Asus b550m tuf wifi cost less and are much better.

2 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Its not cheap considering what it is though. MSI b550m mortar wifi or Asus b550m tuf wifi cost less and are much better.

What about the case 

14 hours ago, MohsenGamer11 said:

You really should consider other options, because it's not a particularly good board. The only reason to go X570 is if you want multiple PCI-E 4.0 SSDs. Your build doesn't even list one!

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

21 minutes ago, HM-2 said:

Thanks for the advice I actually changed it im now looking to buy the msi mag x570 tomahawk wifi also what about my case