"I Ordered a FAKE Ryzen 5 3600 from Best Buy" video

bizzehdee

I just watched the "I Ordered a FAKE Ryzen 5 3600 from Best Buy" video and have something to add.

Over the last few months, I have been stung several times while ordering parts from amazon uk.

I ordered a 1tb wd black nvme. got a 500gb wd green sata m.2, I returned for a replacement, then got a wd blue 1tb nvme, but still not a black. I sent it back AGAIN, and then eventually got a 1tb wd black nvme.

I ordered a nzxt x53 240mm aio and was sent a nzxt m22 120mm aio in a x53 box. I returned that one for a refund and just went to scan.co.uk (which is near where i live), and just bought something direct from there.

I ordered a corsair vengance 3200mhz 32gb kit, was sent 2800mhz 16gb, obviously I had to return that too, and eventually get sent the real ram...

So yeah, it looks like this thing of customers buying something, and putting their old stuff in the new box, and returning it to amazon/best buy/newegg, and it just going back into circulation without anybody actually looking at it, is quite common, because ive been stung 3 times in the space of 9 months.

Especially now that they want to cut costs for the uk with all the new tariffs and stuff I see this happening more. I stopped ordering from amazon uk entirely because the chance of me getting a random item is too high.