What should i change to get higher fps and graphics

Anndreas_M

Budget (including currency): 6 000 NOK ( Best place to look at https://www.prisjakt.no/ ) ( this site to compare the lowest price)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, Rainbow six 

Other details (existing parts lists MSI Geforce GTX 1050ti 4gb | Intel Core i5-9400F | 16GB RAM | Asus ROG STRIX B360-F | Corsair TX650M, 650W PSU | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 SSD,

whether any peripherals are needed? no, i dont have any peripherals

what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at? etc): my screen is a philips 328e. The screen is a 32¨ 75hz 1080p ( i am thinking to buy a better one but I dont what to buy) I want to get at 27¨, 144hz and 1440p 

want i think i have to change is the graphics card and the screen. (Then i know i have to have a bigger budget and i know almost nothing about graphics card so it has to be best for the lowest price under 3 000 NOK and i can wait to the price get down. and i am thinking to get a 27¨, 144hz and 1440p price under 3 000 NOK but i dont know what.

Do you know what i should get?

You're probably looking at a GPU upgrade for sure. Biggest problem is budget. I had a quick look at that site and even a 2060 is coming in at 5200 NOK so it's looking like you'd have to go down a generation from the 20-series. A 1650 or 1660 might be doable on that budget but I'm not sure you'll see a huge jump in performance at least not compared to jumping to a 3060 or something like that. 

Clearly your gpu is the bottleneck. I would get a 3060 ti or 3070 if I could but your budget is insufficient for any meaning full upgrade. 

Your best chance is to buy a 1080 or maaaybe 1070 ti second hand so it fits into your budget and actually is an upgrade. I think you can have it shipped internationally within eu so you arent linited to your own country for second hand stuff

21 hours ago, Anndreas_M said:

I want to get at 27¨, 144hz and 1440p

You will want RX 5700XT , RTX 2070 or RTX 2080 from the last gen for that , or RX 6700 XT and up or RTX 3060 and up from current gen.

With current GPU prices it will be costly though.

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

gpu upgrade but the price still woof

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |