G Pro X Superlight is not for everyone?

Harkulles
Go to solution Solved by Harkulles,

i bought the g pro x superlight. I can fingertip grip it very comfortably. I can say, if someone likes the shape of the g102/203/305/pro and wants to switch to the pro wireless or superlight, i can highly recommend it! It feels really good, Awsome Batterylife and very very light!!! The Glides are also decent. To put it in a Nutshell: I am happy with my Purchase! 馃檪 Thanks for your Help guys^^

Hi,

I am looking for a new mouse. It should be: Light weight and聽Wireless.

I use Fingertip grip and my handsize is 19cm and 9,5cm.

Do you think聽G Pro X Superlight is a good fit, or should i go with sth. like the Razer Orochi V2 or Glorious Model O Wireless?聽

I currently use the Logitech G102 Prodigy and love the shape. The Problem is the weight and the stiff wire...

No mouse is for everyone.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Gpro shape is not ideal for fingertip as the hump is fairly pronounced and its a fairly big mouse. If you have large hands you could get away with it though. I fingertip and have 18.8 cm hands and i did not like the gpro shape at all.

If you love the g102 you should take a look at the g305. But out of the mice you mentioned i think the model o wireless would be better.

2 hours ago, mousesnob said:

Gpro shape is not ideal for fingertip as the hump is fairly pronounced and its a fairly big mouse. If you have large hands you could get away with it though. I fingertip and have 18.8 cm hands and i did not like the gpro shape at all.

If you love the g102 you should take a look at the g305. But out of the mice you mentioned i think the model o wireless would be better.

I thought alot about the g305, but 80g with battery mod is still a little to high, considering the g102 has only 5g more.聽

• 2 weeks later...

i bought the g pro x superlight. I can fingertip grip it very comfortably. I can say, if someone likes the shape of the g102/203/305/pro and wants to switch to the pro wireless or superlight, i can highly recommend it! It feels really good, Awsome Batterylife and very very light!!! The Glides are also decent. To put it in a Nutshell: I am happy with my Purchase! 馃檪 Thanks for your Help guys^^

On 8/25/2021 at 3:22 PM, Smileyy said:

I'm using the G Pro X Superlight and I can say that it's the best mouse I've used!

It does not have side buttons on the scroll wheel, that ruined it for me.

Also it felt so cheap and thin for $150 it felt like a ripoff, but yet i understand the engineering r&d cost aspect of it..

If they add in side scrolling buttons to the wheel and a USB-C port, id absolutely love to get one again.

System Specs:AMD 5950x PBO-Auto |聽Noctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 Master |聽EVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra聽| (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black)聽|聽Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB聽&聽Crucial聽MX500 2tb |聽850W Corsair RMX聽| 2聽Noctua A14 CPU, 6Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25聽Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX聽| Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE |Audioengine A2+