Nvidia shield gets kitkat and out of home streaming

seaking177

A bit sad that the volume up and down buttons can't be used in button mappings now :/

You can change the volume to be controlled with RB and LB in the options on the Shield. I use it this way and it works fine. You just press the volume button and while the volume meter is on the screen you can control it with the bumpers.

With this update for the Shield you might have to reinstall Geforce Experience to get your games to show up. That's what I had to do. I really like the new interface on the Shield, though, it looks and functions a lot better than the old one. 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

You can change the volume to be controlled with RB and LB in the options on the Shield. I use it this way and it works fine. You just press the volume button and while the volume meter is on the screen you can control it with the bumpers.

Not what I meant :P. Before this update you could use the volume up and down buttons as buttons inside a button mapping for a game. Now it only maps the volume button itself.

Can't wait to update my shield when I get home!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Just updated and now I can't get the Plugable ethernet adapter to work with my shield  :( Anybody else with the same problem?