Z213 audio system refuses to work

Go to solution Solved by 17030644,

Sh$@@. I just switch the connection from the subwoofer and now it works just fine. Tur mir leid

Or just sorry, should I delete it now? I haven't been in this forum since a long time ago.

Whenever I used it with my old computer, It worked just fine

but now? Nah, I am afraid the crappy power supply that was powering it, killed it with overvoltage or something of that nature.

Current system:

2400G 4-core

16 GB DDR4

Vega 11 iGPU

EVGA 450B

W10 enterprise 64-bit

and Logitech Z213 speakers ofc. More info on this computer can be found by checking my profile at LTT

Sh$@@. I just switch the connection from the subwoofer and now it works just fine. Tur mir leid

Or just sorry, should I delete it now? I haven't been in this forum since a long time ago.

So... what do you need help with? If it doesn't work on another PC with the right drivers and stuff, it's bricked.

Just now, Zongohihello said:

So... what do you need help with? If it doesn't work on another PC with the right drivers and stuff, it's bricked.

nah it's not bricked, I'm just an @ssh0l3

thanks anyway.

I'll proceed to quit 

Just now, 17030644 said:

nah it's not bricked, I'm just an @ssh0l3

thanks anyway.

I'll proceed to quit 

lmao

lmao

yup

btw what do you think of iphone 12 mini vs macbook air?

my phone is broken but I have pretty much no computer

Just now, 17030644 said:

yup

btw what do you think of iphone 12 mini vs macbook air?

my phone is broken but I have pretty much no computer

i love the 12 mini but still waiting for the in-screen touch-id that is coming probably in like 2022 in iphone 14

macbook air rn is decent

but iphone 12s/13 is intresting not because of the design (there wont be major design changes, thus the S naming) but the A15 will probably feature ARMv9 - AVX-512 workloads? hopefully. am still waiting for the next consumer macbook with the M2, and not buying anything since then. apple has a hidden plan - making their own things just like the iphone and completly dominating the market, against competitiors like dell, hp and lenovo who doesnt make their own silicon

i love the 12 mini but still waiting for the in-screen touch-id that is coming probably in like 2022 in iphone 14

I don't think I can wait for that long lel

though admittedly I'd want  a 120 hz screen. Well, in reality, I don't need it anyway, my phone is 60 hz and still runs like a champ

2 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

macbook air rn is decent

but iphone 12s/13 is intresting not because of the design (there wont be major design changes, thus the S naming) but the A15 will probably feature ARMv9 - AVX-512 workloads? hopefully. am still waiting for the next consumer macbook with the M2, and not buying anything since then. 

Oof, now I don't know what to buy.

3 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

Apple has a hidden plan - making their own things just like the iphone and completly dominating the market, against competitiors like dell, hp and lenovo who doesnt make their own silicon

Yup; apple is great at making other brands' business strategies go kaputt

Hey, I just realized you are from Sweden, cold climate or what? Haha

greetings from Guanajuato

Just now, 17030644 said:

I don't think I can wait for that long lel

though admittedly I'd want  a 120 hz screen. Well, in reality, I don't need it anyway, my phone is 60 hz and still runs like a champ

Oof, now I don't know what to buy.

Yup; apple is great at making other brands' business strategies go kaputt

Hey, I just realized you are from Sweden, cold climate or what? Haha

greetings from Guanajuato

Was 8 degrees celcius this morning, cold af

If you need a computer, get it now. I don't and because of that I can wait for the M2.

120Hz probably coming on 12s/13 because rumored bigger battery

also better cameras on the pro models which means maybe 1tb storage options

2 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

Was 8 degrees celcius this morning, cold af

lecker lecker, I can't stand hot climate, where I live it's 26 and to me that's hot

I like anything below 20C, If possible I want to move to Toronto, but it's pricey AF and right now I barely can't afford basic necessities like food and stuff.

4 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

If you need a computer, get it now. I don't and because of that I can wait for the M2.

Great advice, thanks. But why? you think the perf. leap isn't big enough to justify its price?

5 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

120Hz probably coming on 12s/13 because rumored bigger battery

Sounds interesting, but I don't think I will do any of those two phones. It all comes down to the apple event.

5 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

also better cameras on the pro models which means maybe 1tb storage options

finally, since 2019 everyone has been going 512 GB maximum to force more users to upgrade, lol

1 minute ago, 17030644 said:

lecker lecker, I can't stand hot climate, where I live it's 26 and to me that's hot

I like anything below 20C, If possible I want to move to Toronto, but it's pricey AF and right now I barely can't afford basic necessities like food and stuff.

I am chinese so whenever I go back to china in the summer I just die - 40 degrees

2 minutes ago, 17030644 said:

Great advice, thanks. But why? you think the perf. leap isn't big enough to justify its price?

The M-series chips are based on the A-series chips, which has already matured. A15 will allow much more things but will *only* deliver a 20-30% perf bump as what Apples A-series chips usually give. But if you know me well, you know I am much more concerned about features than performance. M2 is fantastic, but it shouldn't prevent you from using a computer.

4 minutes ago, 17030644 said:

Sounds interesting, but I don't think I will do any of those two phones. It all comes down to the apple event.

finally, since 2019 everyone has been going 512 GB maximum to force more users to upgrade, lol

https://appletrack.com/new-picture-shows-production-equipment-at-apple-park-ahead-of-september-event/

New iPhone, AirPods and Apple Watch probably