BF4: Introducing Loadout Presets

chaozbandit

YES. YES YES YES. 

I'm sure many of the millions of Battlefield players can relate, but ever since the launch fo BF4 (and BF3 for that matter), we've been crying out for an easy way to quickly change between different weapon loadouts in a quick and efficient manner. Think of it like how CoD does class cloadouts, but on a much grander, much more magnificent scale. As the name implies, these presets can be applied to each Battlefield 4 class and designates a specified primary/secondary weapon and all applicable gadgets. So far, it seems this is a battlelog-only feature as it has not been made clear whether or not these presets can be changed on the fly, but it's a nice addition over having to go through each of the sub-menus to select your weapons. Regular players are limited to 2 presets per class whilst Premium members get a maximum of 4. Expected roll out date is April 8, 2014 (tomorrow as of time of posting).

1-BL.png?v=1396886972.16

Source: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-4-loadout-presets/

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Premium....

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Premium....

This feature is available to regular players as well.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

This feature is available to regular players as well.

I saw that but here they are limiting regular users who still payed for the game from using a feature that should have been implemented a long time ago.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

is it worth getting premium? they're supposed to roll out all the DLCs by the summer and then there aren't any more coming

is it worth getting premium? they're supposed to roll out all the DLCs by the summer and then there aren't any more coming

Premium isn't time limited.

You will get all Battlefield 4 content with premium no matter when it releases.

It's basically a DLC bundle with all DLCs+more.

This is amazing :D

Battlefield really needed this because you have to change out loadout all the time.

RTX2070OC 

If you can get it for a decent price then I'd say go for it. Most people only play the new maps for a few weeks after launch until they finish all the assignments, then they bring all the new weapons back to Vanilla maps. There are a few choice maps that remain very active long after the DLC release, but thats mainly because of unique game modes that aren't available for Vanilla players (so far Carrier Assault for BF4, whereas it was CTF / Air Superiority for BF3). Both games were only intended to have 5 Premium DLCs from the start, just that BF3's release cycle was stretched out compared to BF4's.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Premium isn't time limited.

You will get all Battlefield 4 content with premium no matter when it releases.

It's basically a DLC bundle with all DLCs+more.

This is amazing :D

Battlefield really needed this because you have to change out loadout all the time.

yeah, I totally agree with the loadout thing, but the Premium loses value for me personally when everything is done by summer and I assume people will migrate to other games

If you can get it for a decent price then I'd say go for it. Most people only play the new maps for a few weeks after launch until they finish all the assignments, then they bring all the new weapons back to Vanilla maps. There are a few choice maps that remain very active long after the DLC release, but thats mainly because of unique game modes that aren't available for Vanilla players (so far Carrier Assault for BF4, whereas it was CTF / Air Superiority for BF3). Both games were only intended to have 5 Premium DLCs from the start, just that BF3's release cycle was stretched out compared to BF4's.

that was pretty much the case with BF3, but I felt like the DLCs had a bigger value and offered a bigger variety of game modes and I also thought that the game modes and maps were better

If you find it cheap somewhere (20€ ish), I'd say it's worth it. Got it for 27€ on GamersGate about two months ago and I'm fairly happy with it.

the cheapest I saw was for about 31€ on G2A and 27€ is still a lot 

yeah, I totally agree with the loadout thing, but the Premium loses value for me personally when everything is done by summer and I assume people will migrate to other games

that was pretty much the case with BF3, but I felt like the DLCs had a bigger value and offered a bigger variety of game modes and I also thought that the game modes and maps were better

the cheapest I saw was for about 31€ on G2A and 27€ is still a lot 

People won't migrate till the next Battlefield releases and even than it will still have tons of players.

Battlefield 3 has still ten thousands of players everyday.

RTX2070OC 

People won't migrate till the next Battlefield releases and even than it will still have tons of players.

Battlefield 3 has still ten thousands of players everyday.

I feel like BF3 was a better overall game and many people will stick to BF3 rather than BF4 eventhough I still play it for a few hours a week