Windows 11 CPU requirements

Yug35h

i have a ryzen 3 3300x and i try to install windows 11 on it but it says my cpu is not supported, then i check the supported cpu list that can run windows 11 and ryzen 3 3100 is supported. ryzen 3 33300x is more faster and also zen 2 same as 3100, why is my cpu is not supported. Does microsoft acting like "no entry for budget pc"

How are you installing windows 11? Is this a upgrade from windows 10? Can you show a screen shot of the error?

Whats the rest of the hardware?

Id wait for the final non beta release.

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

How are you installing windows 11? Is this a upgrade from windows 10? Can you show a screen shot of the error?

Whats the rest of the hardware?

Id wait for the final non beta release.

image.thumb.png.ebb77f1a9b98f58a2cbda9841c520b33.png when i close the windows 11 updater the windows 11 downloading at the windows update stops

1 hour ago, YugeshYokok said:

image.thumb.png.ebb77f1a9b98f58a2cbda9841c520b33.png when i close the windows 11 updater the windows 11 downloading at the windows update stops

That chip is not currently on the supported list. That is why. As for the reason, only Microsoft knows. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-amd-processors

4 hours ago, YugeshYokok said:

i have a ryzen 3 3300x and i try to install windows 11 on it but it says my cpu is not supported, then i check the supported cpu list that can run windows 11 and ryzen 3 3100 is supported. ryzen 3 33300x is more faster and also zen 2 same as 3100, why is my cpu is not supported. Does microsoft acting like "no entry for budget pc"

It should be supported, unless AMD cut off somethings that affects performance of Windows 11 from 10 and keep it secret.

Most likely, Microsoft hasn't validated this CPU model yet, and it will be updated. Just to be sure, post in the Feedback Hub app the issue. If you see people with the same issue, up vote them to bring visibility.

38 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

It should be supported, unless AMD cut off somethings that affects performance of Windows 11 from 10 and keep it secret.

Most likely, Microsoft hasn't validated this CPU model yet, and it will be updated. Just to be sure, post in the Feedback Hub app the issue. If you see people with the same issue, up vote them to bring visibility.

3 hours ago, m9x3mos said:

That chip is not currently on the supported list. That is why. As for the reason, only Microsoft knows. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-amd-processors

thank you guys