Hard to diagnose (new machine)

New build (10 days old): Ryzen9 5900X + Noctua NH-D15S on a ASUS Rog B550-F Gaming Wifi Mobo, 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600 Mhz Trident Z RGB, 1 TB PCIex4 SSD + 4 TB WD HD Sata, ASUS TUF RX 6800XT GPU. No overclock, beside A-XMP for memory and PBO on default in Bios, all that in a Phanteks P400a case (3 fans on the front as intake, 1 fan on rear panel as exhaust). As I said in a previous post, I am experiencing high temps with that build, but it seems to be more or less the norm with those components.

edit: As per Haraikomono very good comment, PSU is Fractal Design Ion+ 860W 80+ Patinum.

What worries me more is that when gaming, I sometimes experience random reboots: no BSOD, just a few "clicks" in my headphones and a simple reboot. Happens once or twice per day max, sometimes after 2-3 hours of gaming, sometimes sooner. For the last two days, Event manager has been reporting a chain of three WHEA-Logger Event-ID 18 when that happens (before those two last days, I could not find anything in Event manager, even when the reboots were happening). When the machine reboots, the RX 6800XT seems to be "off line": even if I unplug and replug the display port and hdmi cables on my GPU to my monitors, no signal is getting to the monitors. I have to restart the PC manually a second time (by pressing the power-on switch 8 seconds) before the GPU sends signal to the monitors again...

As I am still in the warranty period for all my components, I am trying to understand what is happening with this machine: faulty GPU ? faulty CPU ? 

so i googled WHEA-Logger Event-ID 18 and apparently is a fatal hardware error. So switch components untill it works and get the ones the dont work replaced.