When using Nvidia Broadcast Noise Removal the Mic randomly stops working

Hi All, first time posting here. Hopefully I'm in the right place for this question.

I've been having an annoying issue with Nvidia Broadcast. For the most part it works just fine with the noise removal. But once in a while when I'm talking on discord or streaming on twitch my mic will just randomly stop working. The only way to fix it is to exit out of Nvidia Broadcast and restart it. I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can fix this? It's really frustrating when I'm streaming the mic just stops working randomly because I don't know it's stopped until my chat tells me they can't hear me or I happen to look over at OBS and notice it's not picking up my voice anymore.

I'm using an RTX 2070 Super and Blue Yeti X mic. In Nvidia Broadcast I've set the Microphone Source as the Yeti X. Then in the windows sound settings I've tried setting the default mic to Nvidia Broadcast as well as I've tried leaving the default as the Yeti X but manually setting OBS and Discord to use the Nvidia Broadcast mic. Both setups have the same issue though. I also use the camera background removal in Nvidia Broadcast and haven't had any issues with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.