GPU: RX 580 8gb

CPU: RYZEN 5 3600 stock, no OC or anything

Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH PLUS

BIOS Version: i don't really know tbh, don't think matters though

RAM: corsair lpx 3000mhz 16gb

PSU: corsair cx 550m

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 home 19042

GPU Drivers: using the latest drivers

Hi, basically what title says. i'm using furmark to stress the gpu and hwmonitor to look at the voltage. it goes from the 1068mv i have it set to the 1150mv it comes by default, then back at 1068mv.

been thinkering with the amd software for a while now and can't seem to find a solution. any ideas?

I have only used the Radeon software to change the settings with core max and power percentage. For my 580 I have noticed once I apply the settings the first time I can not change it again without restarting the computer. My newer AMD cards can be tweaked without needing a restart.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

2 hours ago, alyen said:

I have only used the Radeon software to change the settings with core max and power percentage. For my 580 I have noticed once I apply the settings the first time I can not change it again without restarting the computer. My newer AMD cards can be tweaked without needing a restart.

thanks for the answer but i dont think it relates. it did show whenever i changed something. is just that voltage would go to default for a sec then go back to 1068