3080ti temps

chris1981

I have a gigabye aorus master 3080ti. Running at stock speeds. My gpu temp is hitting 80.7 and my gpu hot spot temp are hitting 92. Is this normal and safe for a 3080ti?

Phanteks P500A. With a 360 aio front mounted and three 120mm fans top mounted and a 140mm rear exhaust.

3 minutes ago, chris1981 said:

Phanteks P500A. With a 360 aio front mounted and three 120mm fans top mounted and a 140mm rear exhaust.

Then that makes sense. 

I'm assuming this using the front radiator as an intake. 

That means the ambient case temperature is higher, resulting in higher GPU temps. 

They are still in the norm though. 

I tried fitting the aio as a top exhuast but it does not fit. Would getting another case that can have the aio in the top position lower the temps?

2 minutes ago, chris1981 said:

I tried fitting the aio as a top exhuast but it does not fit. Would getting another case that can have the aio in the top position lower the temps?

Most likely yes but I wouldn't bother. 

Your temps are in norm... nothing to really worry about. 

You can perhaps get a bottom intake if that's possible to improve temps slightly. 

I am finding the fans on the graphics card very loud as well. All the fans aare going up to over 2000 rpm as well. Is this normal?

Are you sure it wont fit to roof?

You could try push pull for the front rad and keeping the rpms up all the time so you have at least some intake for that 400W card.

I can get it on the roof but can only mount it with four screws. The p500a case has a lip on the rear the stops the rad sitting back far enough for all the screws 

11 minutes ago, chris1981 said:

I can get it on the roof but can only mount it with four screws. The p500a case has a lip on the rear the stops the rad sitting back far enough for all the screws 

I guess they messed up quite badly then. I would maybe just use some creativity and mount it with washers to the roof mesh.

That is what I have done. Now I have a clear front intake. Will adjust the fan sleed on the intake as well

I moved the rad to the to and got creative with mounting it. Uninstalled the gigabyte auros engine. Ddu the drivers. My max hot spot has droped to 82 and it is so much quiter