PC stopped getting regular ethernet speeds.

Mario5

EDIT: it was a bad CAT5e cable, i had a regular CAT5 cable laying so i changed it. i know that CAT5 has slower speeds but its fine for me. bye

Hello, I just recently changed the router beacuse the old one was 10yrs old. After that I did a speed test on my PC wich is connected wia a LAN cable. The speeds were normal- 60mbps down and 7mbps up. After two weeks (today) my pc is getting abt 6mbps down and 4mbps up. Speeds on my phone are normal like 50mbps down and 6mbps up. Idk what happend any help? my current speed- https://www.speedtest.net/result/11879255547

The speed test page  picks a random test server as close to you as possible.

Figuring out your location just by your IP address isn't perfect so for example, the speed test page may give you servers that are hundreds of km or miles away from you.

Also, there may simply not be any test servers very close to your area.

Each time you load the page, you may get another test server, so you may get one test server on your PC and a different test server on your phone.

It could be that particular test server you got on your PC was used by lots of other people or had network problems or your ISP simply has a weak connection to that test server's ISP and  you got slow speeds