how do my clocks,temps ,an volts look an what do some of them refur to as for some i dont know

how do my clocks,temps ,an volts look an what do some of them refur to as for some i dont know
im on pop os i need some help
im running a 2600 at oc'ed to 3.9 on a aorus b450m with 32gb of 3200mhz ram with a 1660 super
on a evga super nova g3 650watt

with an arctic 120 aio

with global c state enabled

boost disabled

cool n quite disabled

recently iv gotten black screens an freezes while just sitting on the desktop doing nothing

what im i missing or not doing

should i disable global c state

https://www.reddit.com/r/pop_os/comments/p3ur09/how_do_my_clockstemps_an_volts_look/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

dude, 1.65v on your 2600 is going to fry it..... overvolting can cause instability. I've got a 2600x that will run 3.9 all core at 1.35-1.43v and that is running it hot. drop your voltage before it cooks.....

49 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

dude, 1.65v on your 2600 is going to fry it..... overvolting can cause instability. I've got a 2600x that will run 3.9 all core at 1.35-1.43v and that is running it hot. drop your voltage before it cooks.....

i dont i dont know what that volt read is to or for

in mobo bios iv only got the over clock volt tweaked by .234volts my ram is at 1.325

i dont knot what some of these readings in the graph are refuring to

under a stress test benchmark after an hour an a 71deg room i hit an avg of 54.7c with no stutters or freezes

but when iv beeen doing nothing for a few hours at idle desktop or just have firefox open sitting ther ill get a freeze an the a black screen so i have to reboot 

Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Kit 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 BL2K8G32C16U4W (WHITE)  2 sets

XMP is off an its manuely set to 3200 in the b450 m bios