Streaming Build Feedback? UwU

Budget (including currency): Not necessary

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming Valorant

Heya everyone!

This is my planned build, which I hope to get some feedback on. I plan to push 200fps on low settings on valorant, whilst streaming. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mr-G-Man/saved/M3DRK8

I've heard something about a BSOD while booting on this motherboard (Asus TUF X570), something about the WIFI drivers. Will that be an issue? Also, even though valorant is an easy to run game, do you guys think I'll be able to push 200+fps whilst streaming? 

Anyway, sorry for the semi long request. Cheers to anyone in advance for replying!

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

18 minutes ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

Budget (including currency): Not necessary

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming Valorant

Heya everyone!

This is my planned build, which I hope to get some feedback on. I plan to push 200fps on low settings on valorant, whilst streaming. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mr-G-Man/saved/M3DRK8

I've heard something about a BSOD while booting on this motherboard (Asus TUF X570), something about the WIFI drivers. Will that be an issue? Also, even though valorant is an easy to run game, do you guys think I'll be able to push 200+fps whilst streaming? 

Anyway, sorry for the semi long request. Cheers to anyone in advance for replying!

Playing an esports game doesn’t require that much graphics horsepower and playing on low shifts the priority to your CPU over your GPU

I’d spend more money going to a zen 3 CPU over RTX 3000-supply will be better on that front as well

Even a 5600x will destroy a 3900x in gaming for pure frame count but since you are streaming(no idea the settings for that you will choose and no experience with that either) I would step up to either a 5800x or better to ensure you get both the core count you might need and FPS

3 minutes ago, 0591ryan said:

Playing an esports game doesn’t require that much graphics horsepower and playing on low shifts the priority to your CPU over your GPU

I’d spend more money going to a zen 3 CPU over RTX 3000-supply will be better on that front as well

Even a 5600x will destroy a 3900x in gaming for pure frame count but since you are streaming(no idea the settings for that you will choose and no experience with that either) I would step up to either a 5800x or better to ensure you get both the core count you might need and FPS

I'm trying to stay within like 2000 aud, I forgot to mention that, and as long as its a good experience(fps related) i'm fine with that. Maybe an upgrade later

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

39 minutes ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

I'm trying to stay within like 2000 aud, I forgot to mention that, and as long as its a good experience(fps related) i'm fine with that. Maybe an upgrade later

Quick question, do you have pre existing parts? Because I’m going off the Au pcpartpicker site and chose cheaper parts and I’m still exceeding 2k AUD

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/g6Z9kX

10 minutes ago, 0591ryan said:

Quick question, do you have pre existing parts? Because I’m going off the Au pcpartpicker site and chose cheaper parts and I’m still exceeding 2k AUD

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/g6Z9kX

No I am buying everything from scratch, what i plan to do is buy everything on amazon prime day next year, to get them sweet deals

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

Hmm I would go for myself

the graphics card you can use a 3070, also if you are spending this much I would go with qhd 240 hz or if thats too expensive you can go 165 hz qhd or 144 hz qhd, also you would want a 850 watt psu for a 3070 and your other components, case is you prefrence but you chose a decent case in my opinion, your storage, you RAM, your AIO is all good, for your cpu because you are streaming I think the 3900x is good enough.

16 minutes ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

No I am buying everything from scratch, what i plan to do is buy everything on amazon prime day next year, to get them sweet deals

Well, then pretty much any build list you put together now is useless

14 minutes ago, 0591ryan said:

Well, then pretty much any build list you put together now is useless

i'm not really concerned about price, i just want a general plan

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/QZZXDc

Maybe something like this?

Ditched aio since ik like most ppl you arent gonna overclock

Cheaper board since x570 is useless unless you run more than 1 gen4 drive which are also useless unless you transfer massive files such as 4/8k vid regularly

Optimized everything else

Leaving 750aud for the gpu

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/QZZXDc

Maybe something like this?

Ditched aio since ik like most ppl you arent gonna overclock

Cheaper board since x570 is useless unless you run more than 1 gen4 drive which are also useless unless you transfer massive files such as 4/8k vid regularly

Optimized everything else

Leaving 750aud for the gpu

i plan to do  ocing, not sure at what level

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

33 minutes ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

i plan to do  ocing, not sure at what level

That cooler i chose should allow for some ocing

Though i reccomend just turning on pbo and letting it oc itself

13 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

That cooler i chose should allow for some ocing

Though i reccomend just turning on pbo and letting it oc itself

what about this? I kept the aoi cuz i plan to do some overclocking up to 4.smth ghz, and made some changes to the other parts.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Mr-G-Man/saved/M3DRK8

i upgraded cpu because on higher end computers, valorant is mostly cpu bound, and has better single core performance in case im ever off camera

Edited by UwU Max Pro Extreme
forgot to include something
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

20 hours ago, Guardian Jade said:

Hmm I would go for myself

the graphics card you can use a 3070, also if you are spending this much I would go with qhd 240 hz or if thats too expensive you can go 165 hz qhd or 144 hz qhd, also you would want a 850 watt psu for a 3070 and your other components, case is you prefrence but you chose a decent case in my opinion, your storage, you RAM, your AIO is all good, for your cpu because you are streaming I think the 3900x is good enough.

I already am buying a 240hz

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

1 hour ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

what about this? I kept the aoi cuz i plan to do some overclocking up to 4.smth ghz, and made some changes to the other parts.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Mr-G-Man/saved/M3DRK8

i upgraded cpu because on higher end computers, valorant is mostly cpu bound, and has better single core performance in case im ever off camera

Still overpriced

Easily gets beaten by a high end aircooler like d15

If you are actually serious about overclocking then go for a liquid freezer 280 or better

If not just go with the phantom cooler i suggested and turn on pbo in the bios, that way the cpu overclocks itself

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Still overpriced

Easily gets beaten by a high end aircooler like d15

If you are actually serious about overclocking then go for a liquid freezer 280 or better

If not just go with the phantom cooler i suggested and turn on pbo in the bios, that way the cpu overclocks itself

pbo? also i want the aio becuz it's a smaller version of a full loop, so it cools my other components as well, and also has fans included in it so i don't have to buy more, and it looks dope

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

2 hours ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

also i want the aio becuz it's a smaller version of a full loop, so it cools my other components as well

I guess if you can get 2 aios and somehow custom mount one to a gpu i guess you are right but that can be done with regular air coolers aswell

2 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I guess if you can get 2 aios and somehow custom mount one to a gpu i guess you are right but that can be done with regular air coolers aswell

i don't want two aios, i'm saying if i use an aio, the liquid running through the tubes cools things around it as well, including the cpu

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

40 minutes ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

i'm saying if i use an aio, the liquid running through the tubes cools things around it as well, including the cpu

No it doesnt work like that

The liquid only cools the cpu or whatever it is attatched to, not everything around it

13 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

No it doesnt work like that

The liquid only cools the cpu or whatever it is attatched to, not everything around it

oh lol that's how i thought watercooling worked

would a 7 5800X be better than a 9 3900X at streaming?

also what does pbo mean?

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

2 hours ago, UwU Max Pro Extreme said:

would a 7 5800X be better than a 9 3900X at streaming?

also what does pbo mean?

If you are streaming from the cpu a 3900x might be better, though if you are streaming from the gpu like most ppl the 5800x would be better

pbo = precision boost overdrive aka just turn it on and the cpu overclocks itself

18 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

If you are streaming from the cpu a 3900x might be better, though if you are streaming from the gpu like most ppl the 5800x would be better

pbo = precision boost overdrive aka just turn it on and the cpu overclocks itself

u can stream from different hardware? well I intend to encode wiht the cpu

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)