Windows 11 black screen after update

BBaron5jd

I updated to win11 yesterday and the pc ran fine for the day. Today I installed some mobo utility software (Rgb fusion 2, app center etc) the pc was running fine I was watching a YouTube video and then suddenly there was a loud sound from the speakers, my mouse froze and after 2secs my display was gone I had to press the reset button on my case.

When it restarted thee same thing happened 20-30s after booting into windows. It kept happening like 3-4times so I tried going to recovery options quickly after booting Cuz I knew it would crash again. But when I clicked restart from recovery options, the pc restarted but game me process1_initialization_failed error code. 

It restarted itself and booted to windows instead of going to recovery screen. I did the same thing again, no difference.

I tried to fake crash the pc by shutting down 3 times right after starting windows screen. It just said "auto diagnose running" and gave the same process1 error. 

I tried sfc /scannow, but it takes a long time and my pc crashes within 30 seconds. 

I don't know if it was the softwares, I tried to Uninstall them I even deleted 2 out of 3. I couldn't Uninstall app center because it takes too long. 

But I don't think these apps were even running when I attempted to fake restart the pc and go to recovery. 

I can't run any diagnosis 

Is there any way I can repair without resetting back to windows 10? Is there any way to know what even is the problem? 

I don't know if this is due to windows 11 beta stage but I haven't seen this problem happening to many people in win11. 

----A little update----

I did get to win11 for a while. I ran sfc /scannow during that time, ran disk check on C drive it didn't crash this time for some reason, I deleted app center (except one file of it since it keeps saying something else is using that service idk what) 

I tried to get to recovery mode again from settings>recovery settings>restart pc but then pc restarts and shows me the same process1 bsod error. For now the pc seems to be a little stable; I can browse without crashing yet. Dunno how long it's gonna stay like this.

Specs R5 3600

GTX 1660