suit-case pc laptop

big_elk

Budget (including currency): 1700 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly a school pc but, I'd be used to make blueprints for electronic components.

Other details the details and specs of the pc don't affect me too much but the idea's of what to do for a case like this are. if I can always change something such as the ram, graphics card, ssd and more then im okay with anything

I'd love to be able to customize this pc. as years go on I'd love to be able to open it up and change out some parts and keep using it. like a normal pc its self but, it would work as a laptop but as a normal desktop too if you get my flow. the connections would also have to have flaps that look like its just a case so it wouldn't be noticed and cover them from the elements. the issue I've found is that the suit case would have to be custom made with different brackets that are changeable or atleast moveable to whatever is deemed fit or needed. The picture is an ideal look for it and how i'd like it but modified to be able to hold a hard-core pc inside of it. Thank you for your assistance and help!!

P.S. i'm more so looking to find a person or place to build this "case" or maybe the whole thing.

leather-attache-briefcase-for-men-3.5-inch-case-top-grain-leather-brown-open_900x.jpg

18 minutes ago, big_elk said:

Budget (including currency): 1700 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly a school pc but, I'd be used to make blueprints for electronic components.

Other details the details and specs of the pc don't affect me too much but the idea's of what to do for a case like this are. if I can always change something such as the ram, graphics card, ssd and more then im okay with anything

I'd love to be able to customize this pc. as years go on I'd love to be able to open it up and change out some parts and keep using it. like a normal pc its self but, it would work as a laptop but as a normal desktop too if you get my flow. the connections would also have to have flaps that look like its just a case so it wouldn't be noticed and cover them from the elements. the issue I've found is that the suit case would have to be custom made with different brackets that are changeable or atleast moveable to whatever is deemed fit or needed. The picture is an ideal look for it and how i'd like it but modified to be able to hold a hard-core pc inside of it. Thank you for your assistance and help!!

P.S. i'm more so looking to find a person or place to build this "case" or maybe the whole thing.

leather-attache-briefcase-for-men-3.5-inch-case-top-grain-leather-brown-open_900x.jpg

Well if you want a professional to build something like this without the actual pc you'd easily go over budget.