Building a PC for gaming and streaming

I want a PC for gaming and streaming(as a vtuber), But I lack the knowledge, experience, and confidence to build one myself. I’ve been looking on ibuypower, But I’m not sure how to customize a PC to fit my needs. My technological knowledge is very limited. I’d like to learn, but there’s a lot that I don’t understand. So, I don’t want to end up getting the wrong parts and wasting my money. I’m also not sure which is the best keyboard, monitor, or mouse, or headset to go with. I don’t know much about webcams either. Sorry this is so long, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

7 minutes ago, blackngoldsojla said:

I want a PC for gaming and streaming(as a vtuber), But I lack the knowledge, experience, and confidence to build one myself. I’ve been looking on ibuypower, But I’m not sure how to customize a PC to fit my needs. My technological knowledge is very limited. I’d like to learn, but there’s a lot that I don’t understand. So, I don’t want to end up getting the wrong parts and wasting my money. I’m also not sure which is the best keyboard, monitor, or mouse, or headset to go with. I don’t know much about webcams either. Sorry this is so long, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Budget?

Well for starter, you'll want a CPU that has a high core count and a fast enough GPU

15 minutes ago, blackngoldsojla said:

This pc looks fast enough:

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gaming-Instant-Ship-GX-99090

Already includes a keyboard and mouse. 

For the camera you should be asking the support team of the vtuber tracking software that you'll be using. I believe it needs to be of a certain spec. 

As for the headset, the coolermaster mh751 or mh752 will do just fine. 

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Swiveled-Neodymium-Omni-Directional/dp/B07JH3LSHN/

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Thanks, but that one seems to be sold out already. Any other suggestions?

As you have mentioned you're not sure what you want, I would advise on calling local shops, ask them to assemble you a sample build and give you a price for it, then you can look at each individual component prices and from there check if any other website the (one's you have mentioned or local ones) will give you a better deal.

Not able to help you out without at least knowing your budget.

I’m not sure about the budget yet. I would like at least a rough estimate of what it would cost me for the pc with all the right parts, the monitor, the keyboard, the mouse, the headset, and the webcam all together. Then maybe I can figure out a budget based on that. Again, I appreciate all the help and advice.

I would really appreciate some advice on the best possible build for what I want to do. I’m really not sure of the budget yet, like being able to put together a test build and seeing a rough estimate on what it would cost would help me a lot. I’m looking on the website ibuypower.com.