gaming rig

Budget (including currency): 1500Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming forza and dirt rally mainly, and CS, Fifa occasionally. I would also like to use the machine for work related use. I have laptop for that, but still. I dont want a wifi enabled board, prefer to connect via lan or will buy a cheap dongle. I prefer AMD based. but convince me to a better intel base, may be i will shift

Other details i want games to be 1080p without glitches and issues. help me with the rig, other devices can I handle it myself

14 minutes ago, jayasankar.jr said:

i want games to be 1080p without glitches and issues.

You should know that computers regardless of quality can experience glitches and issues so never expect any computer on earth to be problem free becuase none are.

12 minutes ago, emosun said:

You should know that computers regardless of quality can experience glitches and issues so never expect any computer on earth to be problem free becuase none are.

i am not really a huge computer guy. may be i used the wrong word. what i meant is the games which i would like to throw at my rig is not the ones which demands high end spec like cyberpunk. i am looking for a decent rig at 1500 and i want to experience the DIY assembly of my rig. I am ready to spend time for that

1 hour ago, jayasankar.jr said:

Budget (including currency): 1500Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming forza and dirt rally mainly, and CS, Fifa occasionally. I would also like to use the machine for work related use. I have laptop for that, but still. I dont want a wifi enabled board, prefer to connect via lan or will buy a cheap dongle. I prefer AMD based. but convince me to a better intel base, may be i will shift

Other details i want games to be 1080p without glitches and issues. help me with the rig, other devices can I handle it myself

The biggest issue right now for a "gaming rig" is the price of GPU's, which is hugely inflated right now.

You could spend about 900 EUR on a 3060Ti or 3070 right now, which is more than 50% more than what it should cost.

You have a few options:

- get a rig with a used GPU (although those are inflated as well)

- get a new PC with a new GPU, but expect the rest of your build to be compromised, because you end up paying a large amount of your 1500 EUR budget to the GPU.

- Get a PC with integrated graphics, and perhaps upgrade the GPU later when prices come down. This is what I would do personally. Get an 8-core 5700G from AMD (coming out later this month), and you will get pretty good 8-core performance.