Blinkfeed help

Hey

I recently bought the new HTC One M8. I very happy with it so far but getting my self familiar with blinkfeed. My phone is in danish so Im probably not using the right names for the settings but I trying to guess what it would be called in english...I put " " around those words. Hope you guys can understand it...My problem is with "used defined topics". When adding feeds, it shows a bunch of different topics and then various things of interest within that topic. so for instance SPORTS - Sports Highlights, Boxing, Cricket etc etc etc. But its also possible to search, so I could search for linus tech tips and add it and I would then get a custom category that I can press and blinkfeed then only shows things mentioning linus tech tips. But here's my problem.

What im looking for is a way to add a bunch of far narrow topics like that and have blinkfeed show just that to me. So instead of having to press the linus tech tips category and read it there, I want it to show up in the main category just like it would when I add feeds.

Hope this wasn't too confusing.

Thanks in advance for any help.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Bump

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.