Best CPU Fan for Quiet and also Low temps for AMD Ryzen 5 3400g with Radeon Vega 11 Graphics (Perhaps as well good system fans)

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,
Just now, Yumekizawa said:

Alright alright, thanks alot man, i'll probably be going for that noctua NH-U12s or the hyper 212, however since I am also currently planning for improving or upgrading my CPU I may just go ahead and buy the NH D15. Other than that, thanks alot

I wouldn't buy a new CPU with that motherboard. Most if not all of those A320 boards are made as cheaply as possible and tend to die and have weird instability problems with anything but 1st gen Ryzen. If you're gonna upgrade, it will be worth it in the long run to just get a new motherboard at the same time. 

That being said, unless you're going for an 11700k or a 5800X, you probably don't need the NH-D15 and the NH-U12s will be more than enough.

Good day to everyone, I am very new to this and I really need help on gathering information on what CPU fan would be great for my setup:
Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400 g with Radeon Vega 11 Graphics
RAM: 8 gb
Location: Philippines, and the ambient temp or room temp is normally around 28 or 30 degree Celsius
(I don't know what information I should provide in order to get the best answers but generally here they are)

P.S. If there would be something affordable yet delivers greatly in lowering temperatures and also quiet, that would be really great but affordable to mid range price is very fine.

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 is basically the standard. It's not the quietest CPU fan on the market, but it's a lot quieter than the stock cooler. It's cheap and should perform pretty well. 

26 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 is basically the standard. It's not the quietest CPU fan on the market, but it's a lot quieter than the stock cooler. It's cheap and should perform pretty well. 

Ohhh, thanks for that but by the way someone recommended me Noctua NH D15, but i am worried if it will be compatible with my motherboard or just fit correctly. However, I am setting my eyes on Hyper 212 EVO as lots said it was great and also affordable

1 minute ago, Yumekizawa said:

Ohhh, thanks for that but by the way someone recommended me Noctua NH D15, but i am worried if it will be compatible with my motherboard or just fit correctly. However, I am setting my eyes on Hyper 212 EVO as lots said it was great and also affordable

The NH D15 should fit and everything, but it's WAAAAAAY overkill for a 3400G and costs somewhere around triple the price. Not worth it. If you really want something more quiet, a Noctua NH-U12s is a good cooler, but it's double the price of a Hyper 212 and still pretty overkill. 

9 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The NH D15 should fit and everything, but it's WAAAAAAY overkill for a 3400G and costs somewhere around triple the price. Not worth it. If you really want something more quiet, a Noctua NH-U12s is a good cooler, but it's double the price of a Hyper 212 and still pretty overkill. 

Alright alright, thanks alot man, i'll probably be going for that noctua NH-U12s or the hyper 212, however since I am also currently planning for improving or upgrading my CPU I may just go ahead and buy the NH D15. Other than that, thanks alot

Just now, Yumekizawa said:

I wouldn't buy a new CPU with that motherboard. Most if not all of those A320 boards are made as cheaply as possible and tend to die and have weird instability problems with anything but 1st gen Ryzen. If you're gonna upgrade, it will be worth it in the long run to just get a new motherboard at the same time. 

That being said, unless you're going for an 11700k or a 5800X, you probably don't need the NH-D15 and the NH-U12s will be more than enough.

3 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Seriously, thank you so much