Computer Won’t Start and Restore Fails

aero36

Nvidia geforce wasn’t installing an update so I tried following this: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4223/~/solving-nvidia-installer-issues

I stopped the processes like it said, but I deleted the entire nvidia folder instead of just logging for the first, tried for the 2nd though it wouldn’t let me. Everything stopped working from there and my antivirus started to freak out. I shut off the computer by flipping the switch on the tower and now it tries to start a few times before going to where it gives options. I tried restoring to 7/24/2021 but it failed. What can I do to get this to work? 

Thank you!

Edit: Reset does not work either. Tried this other sites thing to do an sfc /scnnow in the command prompt and got “Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.”

edit 2: I’ve tried having it go through integrated graphics and I’m still getting the same BSOD on every start up 

Edit 3:

tried a command I found somewhere I get the following, that I’m guessing means I need to get the win10 disk image on a flash drive:

9819E9F1-060E-4F90-8F83-A0CB51AF933C.jpeg

Edited by aero36

1 hour ago, ET_Explorer said:

Damn wish I saw this earlier. Ended up putting the Win10 ISO on a thumbdrive and used command prompt to move files I wanted to keep to another SSD, wiping the OS SSD, and reinstalling the OS there.