Switch travelling case reccomendation

Hi everyone i need travel bag suggestions for my nintendo switch lite. It currently has a grip case on and I have been looking everywhere to find a travel case where I can place my switch into the travel bag / case directly without taking it out of the grip case. But I have not found anything suitable. Does anyone have a similar problem or a suggestion?

20210726_113105.jpg

20210726_113125.jpg

this is the grip case. My current travel case has both its zippers broken. So I have to get a new one in the end. But it would be better If I could get one where I can put the switch lite without having to take it out of its grip case.

Could you not make your text almost invisible please?

As for case you can get some universal hard cover cases, folders,... not made for the switch but where you can place it in.

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

As for case you can get some universal hard cover cases, folders,... not made for the switch but where you can place it in.

I don't get what you mean by invisible? On my screen my text is sufficiently, if not more visible than your text (it seems to be bigger in font size).

Thank you for your suggestion!

7 minutes ago, Fenrir8080 said:

I don't get what you mean by invisible? On my screen my text is sufficiently, if not more visible than your text (it seems to be bigger in font size).

Thank you for your suggestion!

This is what your text looks like for me. Yeah I can read it but it's a lot harder. I'm just using the default of the forum yours is edited somehow in your first post but not in the second.afbeelding.png.ac57f09287aca02a4f76242fd5e3a396.png

25 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I agree that the OP should have had the foresight that not everyone will be using the "Night theme"... But I blame LTT forum for allowing the users to pick colors that don't work in both normal and dark mode or automatically switching the font color based on theme.

12 minutes ago, Fenrir8080 said:

image.thumb.png.d32642c5f2e1fedfe52da16053adbb28.png

image.thumb.png.a0bbac6fe180e5543e6fbf5980832194.png

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

4 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

I agree that the OP should have had the foresight that not everyone will be using the "Night theme"... But I blame LTT forum for allowing the users to pick colors that don't work in both normal and dark mode or automatically switching the font color based on theme.

Hey euh don't tell anyone cuz this is between you and me but I had no clue dark mode existed till just now :p.

1 hour ago, Biohazard777 said:

image.thumb.png.d32642c5f2e1fedfe52da16053adbb28.png

image.thumb.png.a0bbac6fe180e5543e6fbf5980832194.png

Oh wow thanks for pointing it out! I set dark mode so long ago that I just got used to it, forgot about light mode, and assumed it was the default, till now.

And for the text formatting, i didn't do anything to it. I just copied and pasted it from my discord as it was.

But my discord runs in dark mode as well, so that might explain things...

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

This is what your text looks like for me. Yeah I can read it but it's a lot harder. I'm just using the default of the forum yours is edited somehow in your first post but not in the second.afbeelding.png.ac57f09287aca02a4f76242fd5e3a396.png

Ahh I see. Probably cos the first post was copied and pasted from my Discord, while the second post, just like this post is written by me manually.