I want to extend my gaming experience.

Budget (including currency): 1,000 Usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming pc

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Im looking to extend my performance.

It's a bit difficult to answer you without knowing what you currently have, besides 1000 bucks. Do you even have a desk or a chair? Electricity? I'm assuming yes, since you posted here, but who knows? 🙄

After a second read of your question, it appears you copy/pasted a template question and filled it without reading the template. The template clearly specifies what you should be writing, and didn't. Also, if we didn't have the context of this particular forum, it would be impossible to deduce you want to buy a new computer. Let alone that you are talking about a computer. it could be anything. Seriously, if you want an answer, maybe try to commit a little.

Isn't windows three-sixty-five just a more recent version of windows three-eleven?

Nice post and welcome to the forums. More info needed:

image.thumb.png.51d54b8ddc354bba261da89799b7715a.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.