Question about GPU passthrough in Linux KVM will it work with a 710 GT ?

Here is the hardware i have and how i plan to mount it/configure it:
- GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3 which has 2 PCI-e slots: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170-HD3-DDR3-rev-10#ov
-an RTX2060 graphics card on the main PCIe slot
-an msi GT 710 1GD3 LP card which i plan on using on the 2nd PCI slot.
I want to use the RTX 2060 with the host linux OS as that will be my primary OS even for gaming, and i want the MSI GT 710 to be dedicated to the VM, because in the VM i want to run windows 7 X86 without any SP for some specific tasks.
Can this be done ? Is the MSI GT710 to old ? Or can i also passthrough the 710 ?
Also since my monitor supports two HDMI sources and its easy to switch between them i don't need 2 displays but is their a way to keep using the same Keyboard and mouse when switching to the VM ?

I'm asking this things because i don't want to get my hopes up if this isn't doable...

gt710 itself wont be a problem

you have to check for iommu groups in your motherboard

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

it depends on your motherboard but... why do you even want to do this in the first place? you don't need gpu passthrough just to get a display output, you can just use the emulated one in something like virtualbox

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

38 minutes ago, Sauron said:

it depends on your motherboard but... why do you even want to do this in the first place? you don't need gpu passthrough just to get a display output, you can just use the emulated one in something like virtualbox

Japanese visual novels and eroge, the most compatible system for most of them is windows 7 32 bit with no service pack, they don't need a lot of GPU power and some even run okay in virtualbox but there's also a lot where virtualbox and vmware just doesn't cut it, or the experience is lacking, that's also why i plan on using a 710 Nvidia card (since its properly supported).