for how much does sell a rtx 2070 super with 2 years of warranty?

I'm selling my system because I need something smaller or a laptop

ebay can't be trusted, full of fakes... anyone?

Sorting by already sold listings on eBay, it looks like they're going for around $600-650 right now. Unless it's a founder's edition card, which is going for a bit more ($700-800).

In general, searching for an item on eBay and sorting by sold listings is a good way to know how to price, as it shows you what people are actually willing to pay for something, not how much sellers are asking for it. Not sure why you don't think eBay prices can be trusted - fake cards are typically pretty easy to spot, so just don't include what few of those listings there are in your price estimation.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

5 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

Sorting by already sold listings on eBay, it looks like they're going for around $600-650 right now. Unless it's a founder's edition card, which is going for a bit more ($700-800).

In general, searching for an item on eBay and sorting by sold listings is a good way to know how to price, as it shows you what people are actually willing to pay for something, not how much sellers are asking for it. Not sure why you don't think eBay prices can be trusted - fake cards are typically pretty easy to spot, so just don't include what few of those listings there are in your price estimation.

I didn't meant fake cards, but fake ads

now besides the classic photo scam cards, they are making fake ads and buying from those for virtually lowering down the prices

10 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

I didn't meant fake cards, but fake ads

now besides the classic photo scam cards, they are making fake ads and buying from those for virtually lowering down the prices

Okay, well if there's a different, more trustworthy place you know of to buy used GPUs, then feel free to look up how much people are selling them for there. But what's preventing people from doing the same thing elsewhere? Bottom line is the only way you'll sell your GPU is if you have a price that's competitive with the other listings out there. So you can either trust the prices from other listings, or you can try selling your card for more than that and hope someone's dumb enough to buy your GPU at a higher price when there are other people selling the same thing for less.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv